You can't tell me boards are random

Why even bother color stacking anymore? With every update the boards get worse and worse if your color stacking here’s a few pics from the same raid just different times

i was going to take more but guess what after clearing the blues it set off a chain of other usless colors which brought up more usless colors and set them off and just loaded the opponent with mana causing everyone to special on me. I’ve read a lot of different posts and the response has been the boards are random. The myth of a bad board is simply a myth. It’s just one person having bad luck in the alliance and others talking about bad board until everyone just decides it’s SG that is causing the bad boards… because it’s true. Had I brought a rainbow team in i guarantee I wouldn’t have gotten that board. I guarantee had brought blues with I wouldn’t have had all those blue tiles. Obviously the coding needs to make sure the very first board doesn’t have any connect 3s but it shouldn’t be setting a board based off what hero’s I bring in. Idk about everyone else but I’m getting more trophies logged off and that’s ridiculous

2 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Everybody Gets Bad Boards

Wow nice job brother