You are battling the computer not players

THAT IS EASY ^&@^&@#^%Y &^@%^(#& &@&@( @(Y&#()*#_#)(&. see there

4 Likes

Capture%20_2019-07-29-19-29-55-1 Capture%20_2019-07-29-19-29-24-1 Capture%20_2019-07-29-19-29-17-1 the one with Colen is me…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:…I can’t lol

3 slow vs 2 healers yuck i do not like that and a reposte

You do have 2 great heroes in Kunchin and Drake Fong

Try color stacking 3-2… 3-11 against tank…I use 5 same color EVERY time I attack

also all of the emblems on that team is tough

1 Like

I don’t know how deep your bench is, but it’s important to think about exactly what offense you will take, based on the defense. I very rarely attack with a rainbow team. I strongly prefer to use 3 heroes of one color (typically the one strong against the color of the opposing tank) and 2 heroes of another color (typically one strong against the color of a flanking hero or the most dangerous foe).

This strategy usually lets me blow a hole through the middle of the opposing defense early, using tiles. You can then drop tiles into the resulting hole; such “ghosted” tiles generate twice as much mana for your heroes, letting them charge their specials without giving mana to the other team (beyond their turn-based mana increase).

Also recognize that you sometimes don’t have the tools needed to crack a certain team. That Cyprian-tanked defense is much stronger than your shown team (emblems really matter), but is very reliant on buffs. If you have a debuffing hero (e.g. Melendor, Sabina, Sonya, Caedmon), you’d definitely want to bring one or two. If you don’t have a way of managing Cyprian’s riposte, then this strong team is probably beyond you and you should just reroll.

5 Likes

Ok then Rohn…help me set a good defence. In what order do I do it what do I look for? You said there are slow and fast and average…with whom do you put together to create a good tem and not necessarily the best defence team but good

1 Like

Do you have enough heroes to stack? Using more than one hero of the same colour greatly increases the damage done by those colour gems. In this case if you stack yellow you can hit e centre purple hero harder and possibly take him out before he starts the counterattack. Using a rainbow team for raid attack puts you at a disadvantage in higher tiers (although some here swear by it).

Using a rainbow attack team you are relying on your hero special attacks to win. That relies on building your mana before your opponent does.

3 Likes

Note defense and attack should not be the same team.

4 Likes

While I am learning still I do hope others will read this and gain from it…Kerridoc…appreciate it

3 Likes

From that team I would run sonya,Kunchin,Drake,colen,John ON DEF
As soon as you get Kunchin to at least 3/70 i would swap him and drake

2 Likes

Aha here we go again. So my using a rainbow team do have its downside…I am yet to have a 6 team now only near 3 and not in wars.

1 Like

Have no doubt Kunchin is a beast

3 Likes

I feel rainbow is GREAT on defense HORRID on offense

4 Likes

Explain this more. Who on the team I have is defending it and who is the other…I have asked yes but I was not satisfied or not gotten any understanding of the subject

1 Like

REMEMBER this you will be way better off to work on 3s first get at least 4 rainbows there, then SAME way with 4s.
Also you need 30 teams in the war even if you must use feeders because EVERY point counts

2 Likes

They are ALL defending when you are off line.
The team you choose to attack with will be the offense

2 Likes

My bench is pretty sorry, so I can’t solve any 5* defense puzzles.

What I can do is Wu Kong and mono color stack and pray to RNGesus. Works every time, except for when it doesn’t. :grin:

4 Likes

Cookie Settings