Yo Momma’s Alliance War Guide + Team Planner

For the people who don’t know me, it’s Yo Momma from the well known alliance King of the North. You usually find us in top10. We can look back to the respectable win streak of 11 victories in a row, broken by Mixed Nuts. People ask for the secret of our success and start imitating our strategy so I would like introduce in our way of war (and yes, I know it’s not practically for all alliances outside.)

This guide is written for advanced alliances who wanna start to improve their options and actively working on their scoring. I guess our strategy is applicable for you as soon as you can think of resetting your opponent twice in war. Players usually have a pool of heroes to choose of at that time.

The structure of this guide follows the three steps of alliance war: Setting a defense, Prepare the strategy and Set up attack teams. You always have 24 hours preparation time (that probably will change soon). In this time you set up you defenses and plan the strategy (how many players are available at specific points of time). The next 24 hours are the times for fighting. I highly recommend some leading (1-3 persons who answer questions and announce the different stages).

If you like this guide, recommend it to your friends and if you don’t like it; well, let me now. At this point I also wanna thank all the people and alliances for their input – way to many for mentioning them all. Thank you all for hours of evaluating different nuances in our strategy (Prophet of Loss, Julia, Epigenetic, Resol and others), thank all our opponents for our lessons (especially “Sturm des Himmels”, our first opponent for our strategy and highly recommended for German language speakers), and last but not least thanks to all our members in King of the North who highly motivated follow the strategy with discipline – it wouldn’t work without you!

Read the full guide here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G9o_-8RxbiXo7APHRv9gwnA8YzV7xrq30ITdorpveRo/edit?usp=sharing

UPDATE:

Welcome to YoMommas Team Planner 2.0

War is the key point for developing this little tool. Often players don’t know how to setup several teams so I decided to develop the first version. Some time is gone, we have Atlantis, we have classes and the heroes can develop higher. It was time to expand and consider the different influences and so grow the project ‘team planner 2.0’.

Please enjoy and have fun. I’m looking forward to face you in war.

YoMomma

42 Likes

Yomamma is a pure strategist and a disciplined hero of men and women. He’s like the Mauii of E&P

6 Likes

Thank you very much :hugs:

3 Likes

Feel free to reach out for us in King of the North if you have any questions about the strategy.
My Line ID is Julia-north

2 Likes

Amazing! Seriously. Vest breakdown ive read so far

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to post this! It’s very helpful for new alliances and new players.

2 Likes

Very good guide and proven effective as you guys won against us today :slight_smile:

Well done!

3 Likes

UPDATE:

Welcome to YoMommas Team Planner 2.0

War is the key point for developing this little tool. Often players don’t know how to setup several teams so I decided to develop the first version. Some time is gone, we have Atlantis, we have classes and the heroes can develop higher. It was time to expand and consider the different influences and so grow the project ‘team planner 2.0’.

Please enjoy and have fun. I’m looking forward to face you in war.

YoMomma

9 Likes

The teamplanner is very good. I will recommend using it on a pc to get the full functionality, but it is working fine on a tablet for setting up teams and troops.

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues getting it to run? Not sure if it’s just a UK thing but Google gives me an error and won’t let me open due to it being unverified image

1 Like

tried downloading to PC as an Excel file but then the script doesnt run at the beginning

2 Likes

The transformation to exvel makes some problems, i heard that. Not sure where exactly are the issues.

About the error: Yes, this script isn’t verified. To make it run you need to make it as exception manually. You can say no and the script will not work (but you can check the code before you allow it to run).

1 Like

Awesome job!!! This will help immensely!

2 Likes

Thank you, please spread the word :smiley: After my vacation i’m going to update with new heroes

3 Likes

Updated with new heroes :wink:

4 Likes

1 Like

thank you for this! this is very helpful!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yo… I tried using this, but it doesn’t drop any data for Alice…
Just a heads uposo you can fix…

1 Like

There was a typing mistake in the data for class (rodue instead of rogue). All other data should be shown.

There is a hidden sheet “HeroData”, in the line Alice you can correct it (so you don’t have to make a new copy and insert all data again)

Please contact me if there are other issues.

4 Likes