Yo Momma’s Alliance War Guide + Team Planner

Thank you very much :hugs:

3 Likes

Feel free to reach out for us in King of the North if you have any questions about the strategy.
My Line ID is Julia-north

2 Likes

Amazing! Seriously. Vest breakdown ive read so far

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to post this! It’s very helpful for new alliances and new players.

2 Likes

Very good guide and proven effective as you guys won against us today :slight_smile:

Well done!

3 Likes

UPDATE:

Welcome to YoMommas Team Planner 2.0

War is the key point for developing this little tool. Often players don’t know how to setup several teams so I decided to develop the first version. Some time is gone, we have Atlantis, we have classes and the heroes can develop higher. It was time to expand and consider the different influences and so grow the project ‘team planner 2.0’.

Please enjoy and have fun. I’m looking forward to face you in war.

YoMomma

9 Likes

The teamplanner is very good. I will recommend using it on a pc to get the full functionality, but it is working fine on a tablet for setting up teams and troops.

2 Likes

Anyone else having issues getting it to run? Not sure if it’s just a UK thing but Google gives me an error and won’t let me open due to it being unverified image

1 Like

tried downloading to PC as an Excel file but then the script doesnt run at the beginning

2 Likes

The transformation to exvel makes some problems, i heard that. Not sure where exactly are the issues.

About the error: Yes, this script isn’t verified. To make it run you need to make it as exception manually. You can say no and the script will not work (but you can check the code before you allow it to run).

1 Like

Awesome job!!! This will help immensely!

2 Likes

Thank you, please spread the word :smiley: After my vacation i’m going to update with new heroes

3 Likes

Updated with new heroes :wink:

4 Likes

1 Like

thank you for this! this is very helpful!

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yo… I tried using this, but it doesn’t drop any data for Alice…
Just a heads uposo you can fix…

1 Like

There was a typing mistake in the data for class (rodue instead of rogue). All other data should be shown.

There is a hidden sheet “HeroData”, in the line Alice you can correct it (so you don’t have to make a new copy and insert all data again)

Please contact me if there are other issues.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes