Yellow hero assist

Which legendary Holy should I concentrate mats? I have enough to level one legendary of the shown heroes which is the best all around? C2P/F2P 10 -20 bucks monthly mostly POV MVP only. I appreciate any advice.

1 Ogima
2 Rhys
3 Drake Fong
4 Leonidas and his C1 or C2
5 Kara
6 the other costume of Leonidas

3 Likes

Ogima - fast hit all with very high damage… might get nerfed to 250% soon but also a minion destroyer
Rhys - fast HP booster and a good support hero
Kara - taunt
C Drake - fast hit to 3 with blind
C2 Leo - average hit all with a small mana reduction

I would go with Ogima or Rhys depending on what you need for your roster.

1 Like

There are proposed changes for Ogima, Rhys and Kara as part of the big rebalance…
So in my personal opinion I would wait to see the outcome before I maxed any out …
Whichever hero you choose good luck

Actually, I have c2Leo and if he does not get nerfed, he might be your best first option here. Ogima second and Rhys if he does not get nerfed is third/first option

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Yellow hero assist:

Ogima I just picked up. Rhys I have had. I like them as newest shiny, but I like the idea of waiting at 70 perhaps with all of them until the great rebalance. I got really lucky on last costume portal saved forever and got Leo 2c and Drake C . I will accumulate mat’s until a more clear choice arrives. Meanwhile I will build my Leo’s up and push Ogima. I feel like lately this game has given me a generous amount of 5* heroes but I have nowhere near the mats to build them up. I appreciate your insights.

Continuing the discussion from Yellow hero assist:

Ogima I just picked up. Rhys I have had. I like them as newest shiny, but I like the idea of waiting at 70 perhaps with all of them until the great rebalance. I got really lucky on last costume portal saved forever and got Leo 2c and Drake C . I will accumulate mat’s until a more clear choice arrives. Meanwhile I will build my Leo’s up and push Ogima. I feel like lately this game has given me a generous amount of 5* heroes but I have nowhere near the mats to build them up. I appreciate your insights.

1 Like