I read somewhere about the new Wonderland heroes and I noticed that there won’t be any new yellow hero. Among 5* there are some great heroes even if it’s the color with the smaller number of them and I won’t go into details.
The real problem are the 4*, the so-called backbone of E&P and certainly the most important for all new players, in particular F2P and C2P.
I took the time to put down the abilities for each color:
- Blue (8 heroes, 6 classes): pulverizer, risposte, enemy cleanser, healing buffer, healer + att/def buffer
- Red (9 heroes, 5 classes): pulverizer, healer + att buffer, DOT, mana regen buffer, risposte, colored def debuffer, att debuffer, spirit link + def buffer/debuffer
- Green (11 heroes, 7 classes): att/def debuffer, mana regen debuffer, mana cutter, heal next + att buffer, heal all + enemy cleanser, silencer, best 4* tank healer + strong color def buffer
- Purple (11 heroes, 7 classes): pulverizer, healer+ally cleanser, healer+enemy cleanser, mana cutter, special skill cutter, colored def buffer, healing debuffer
- Yellow (7 heroes, 5 classes): mana cutter, blinder, colored def debuffer, att buffer/accuracy debuffer
I’m totally ok with the fact that each color should have an exclusive mechanic (yellow has blind, for example) and I perfectly know that Wu Kong is probably one of the most important hero in the game (at least until you pull Tarlak), but it’s so strange that there isn’t any healer…
Same thing if we look at the classes: how is it possible that the holy color doesn’t have any cleric or paladin?
I know that classes are new and it will take some time to adjust things properly but a new event like Wonderland could have been perfect to even things a bit. The Caterpillar, the White Rabbit, the Duchess are some characters that could have been used for that purpose.
Please, please, please don’t forget that not all players are in the league of 5*s and many won’t play there for a long time.