Yellow 4* - Jackal or Chao?

Good choice. :+1:

lol, the thumb up icon was near the middle fingerā€¦almost hit that on
accident.

3 Likes

ROFL :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
20 characters ā€¦ of ROFL ā€¦ :slight_smile:

Jackel Jackel Jackel Jackel Jackel oh my god Jackel is so much better than Chao please level your Jackel!!!

1 Like

you mean: Jackal? :wink:
luckily I have the materials to level and max both.

1 Like

:man_facepalming:

I suck

I was also going to recommend my boy the monkey king. Heā€™s a game changer. Not being a jerk here, but Iā€™m not sure what the member of your alliance is doing wrong. Maybe just using Wuā€™s special at the wrong time Iā€™m going to guess because with Wu Kong youā€™ll see single tiles hitting in the thousands. Iā€™ll form a crystal, activate Wu Kong and let the chaos unfold, ha ha. In raids, yeah, Wu either wins the raid for you or loses the match for you. Itā€™s a gamble but one that helps me beat teams way over my levelā€¦ sometimes.

Seriously, I luv me monkey king.

4 Likes

Dears, I have a question. A noob question, ok, but I have never used Wu Kong before.

How exactly do I use Wu Kong in titan battles?

He increases attack, ok.

For titan, I play with 2 heroes of the strong color.
And generally boldtusk. He heals and increases attack.

So, generally, I fire boldtusk first (with a small mana flask, if necessary) when the strong color heroes are getting full. And then I fire them.

How exactly do I use Wu Kong? And instead of whom?

Oh, my good yellow hitter is Joon, at 4/80. He has joined most titan battles, except maybe yellow titan.

ā€¦

Sorry for this absolute noob question.
But Wu Kong is now sitting at the dining table and eating. And when he has eaten his fill, I would like to send him to work :slight_smile:

edit:
ok, if you have formed a crystal, use Wu Kong (above)
Other uses?

When you have strong colors under the weak spot or many strong color to combine across the boardā€¦ but only after have debuffed the titan, to gain the better value of your team!

1 Like

@FraVit93

thank you!

debuff meaning: lower defense?
(sorry, not a native speaker)

Yes, it could be a risk/waste to fire the first Jackalā€™s special after Wu Kongā€™s special to see a miss

1 Like

Main thing with WuKong is the tile damage. If Gamblerā€™s Stance is active and you get big combos falling, the Titan damage can pile up quickly! I donā€™t worry too much about special attacks missing.

2 Likes