Yellow 4*.................10 caracters

which do you think are the best yellow heroes of 4 *?

Wu, G Jackal, Gretel

1 Like

Hu Tao. He’s Level 62 (fully ascended) Power 631

Ranking them in a vacuum from best to worst based on my own experience with the game:

On offense:

1. Wu Kong
  2. Guardian Jackal
  3. Chao
  4. Gretel
  5. Li Xiu
  6. Hu Tao

On Defense:

1. Li Xiu
  2. Hu Tao
  3. Wu Kong
  4. Chao
  5. Gretel
  6. Guardian Jackal

Note that some heroes can be much more useful when combined with other heroes. For example, Jackal’s yellow defense debuff pairs well with another yellow sniper like Joon, and Chao’s mana reduction pairs well with a mana regeneration debuff from Little John or Natalya.

5 Likes

Thanks great response. Is very util

I think Gretel has greater tile damage, and her mana reduction is both higher and over more turns. Chao is fast but only that is better imo

Agreed about the tile damage, and she’s certainly a good hitter for titans. I ranked her slightly lower than Chao in my opinion because:

• Their mana reduction specials have different use cases. Chao is useful in raids to keep defenders on the wings from firing since his mana reduction is a flat 25% with no other stipulations. Gretel is useful for mana reduction on whomever you’re currently targeting since it prevents the target from casting at all and the faster they charge, the more damage the witch hunter effect does. Gretel’s average mana speed really hurts her here since by the time she’s charged up, often so is the target.
  • Comparing Gretel to Hansel, Hansel is the clear winner, and I personally wouldn’t take both with me.
  • Chao has fast mana.
  • I have more experience using Chao, so I tend to prefer him.

It’s probably a matter of preference which one is better for raids/events, though I admit Gretel wins for titans.

I know Joon is a 5*, but my holy trinity is Wu + Jackal + Joon into any raid ,titan , AW, they are my favourite heroes. Seem like everyone is using Guinevere as a tank, using Dark against her is no good because of her special.

You still want to use purple heros against Guin.

The general trick is to bring at least 3 purples and try to kill her with tiles before she has a chance to go off.

She and nearby allies get 94% against dark for 4 turns. If her special goes off.

Its +54% and yes, it does mitigate damage taken.

But stacking purple heros is still very effective.

Guin is easy to kill with purple heros. I don’t see the attraction of Guin. I have her but never use her. When I see teams with her as their tank I know I have an easy kill

I see lots of players saying they kill Guinevere and search for her in a few cases. So, why does every (often enough) top 10 raider have her as a tank?

I can only think players are putting Guin to work far to soon. Whether they build her up at the expense of the team, or just throwing her in unprepared…dunno…but I want her!

It all depends on what level you’re raiding at.

Against a 4.80 Guin with a lvl23 mana troop, if you dont get at least a decent board then you’re toast.

She’s currently the best top tier tank in the game. That doesnt mean she’s unbeatable, but she can definately be a pain.

1 Like

@Glenn In another post, you stated that you had 31 maxed 5* heroes. With that many options, of course Guinevere is easy to beat.

I have 31 5’s, only a few maxed. Most of mine are at 3/70 but I do have options. I stated I use single color teams so tile damage is massive. Especially with Wu

1 Like

Wu
Jackyl
Gretel
Li xiu
Chao

If she can get it off. I roll single color teams and can normally kill her before she goes off.