Ye Olde Curiosities Shop....Part of the Shops Family

Good morning fellow and future shoppers :grin:

2 Likes

Love is in the air it seems and the wildlife is twitteredpatted with excitement…what really goes on in these Shops…
I guess you will have to join to find out

1 Like

YE OLDE CURIOSITIES SHOP
Here the young and old come together in harmony and learn from the Professor Toad…The best part no long boring lectures and the price you pay is based on the packages and bundles you want to get or not to get

1 Like

But they do have story time around a campfire last night story was from Lovecraft

1 Like

Sorry Toad … our Toady the bashful Sir Toad…told love stories … The Toady I know blushes when you sing about k.i.s.s.i.ng…and almost faints when you talk about the birds and the bees …lol

1 Like

A true gentleman and scholar is he… The rest of em on the other hand lol​:flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: bump

1 Like

Ye Olde Curiosities Shop is getting stronger every day! I had to come by and give an olde fashioned bump. Cheers!

1 Like

Sir Toad always dresses to the nines… or is it tens now

1 Like

Sir Toad knows fine wines, beer, whiskey and more…Join Ye Olde Curiosities Shop and learn from the Toad

1 Like

This little butterfly just coming by to say hi to Sir Toad with a bump

2 Likes

Who ever stated Toads weren’t sexy…didn’t know Sir Toad

1 Like

He’s bringing sexy back 1 Ascot at a time …

1 Like

I thought it was the walking stick that made the Toad…learning new things everyday…lol

1 Like

Just some fun facts about Sir Toad:

1. Loves bacon wrapped flies
  2. Can jump buildings in a single hop
  3. Makes his own Whiskey…at least I hope its Whiskey
  4. Has a long sticky tongue and knows how to use it ( Ladies that one is for you :upside_down_face: )
  5. Is stylish and knowledgeable
1 Like

Don’t forget he’s an Englishman… They know how to party :laughing:

1 Like

love what u got going on here good luck u wonderful @ExplodingToad The shops rule !!

1 Like

Sometimes some things need to be left out for the mystery of discovery after joining… Toady is The 007 of the Toady kingdom…shhh… kept it on the down low

There once was a Toad…Sir Toad…and he wanted to teach…so he become a Professor…In the Shop family…He taught what he knew…and from there on…peace and prosperity ruled the land.

1 Like

Bumping and swaying to sounds of a toad on a pond. :heart:

I didn’t know the Toad could sway…can he do the Lambada - The forbidden dance

1 Like