Ye Olde Curiosities Shop....Part of the Shops Family

@Mistress_of_Shadows

Who do I contact?

1 Like

mama…bear

Be sure to ad the 2 dots :kiss:

1 Like

One must not forget the dots…because once connected create a picture…lol

5 spots open here… Willing to accept a merge or small group. Tons of brits and laughs … And u get exclusive rights to the shop dungeon…

1 Like

Got room for 5. All u need is a heartbeat and sense of humor :laughing: adults only. Line mandatory (so we can annoy u ) :popcorn:

2 Likes

Beautiful… U are on a roll :kiss:

2 Likes

Don’t forget, even though we are U.K. based, it helps to be a worldwide member!

Titans tick, and war happens. The Shop Family never sleeps

2 Likes

Always something to do and trouble to cause :laughing:

Path of Valor is about ready to open up, so come join Ye Olde Curiosities Shop and get that Titan requirement in!

Open to all levels of players, we work hard to improve our game every day!

2 Likes

We do have room for 5… Come and bring a friend :kiss:

1 Like

If I have a push/pull attraction-avoidance psychic tension with toads, should I still give Ye Olde Curiosities Shop a try or should I stay away? I’ll hang up and listen.

2 Likes

Toad and his crew are full of expert advice. I’d join just for the lesson plan.

2 Likes

New artwork by our members. Thanks Borg!

2 Likes

Oooh throwback to the past!! Well done. Few spots open. Come join us b4 the Halloween party!! The theme is… Fire & ice

1 Like

Room for 5 in YOCS. No matter what level of player you are, there is always room to grow.

2 Likes

Don’t take the game so serious. Come have fun with a crazy family of 4 houses. Room for a merge. Bring some friends :kiss:

2 Likes

Cleaned up and cleaned out.
We have room to accept a merge now. All we ask is that u have line, over 18 y/o and a desire to grow. We may have a small house but we have a mighty family in the Shops franchise!!!

:popcorn: :beer: :frog:

Highly recommend mama’s shops and the fun weirdos at YOCS. If you need a fun new home, this is the place to go.

2 Likes

Currently willing to absorb a merge or just reach out. The Toad has started talking to himself and others have started licking the windows :laughing:

Cookie Settings