Ye Olde Curiosities Shop....Part of the Shops Family

Toad pumpkin latte? Do toads eat pumpkin ?? Enquiring minds need to know.

Due to graduations to the next shop and some dropouts :laughing: we have room for 8 …or a merge. We are willing to absorb only. Come and see what the shops are about. And u get to deal with me daily :popcorn: :beer: :laughing:

1 Like

Instead of insults let’s throw bacon or rather it can be thrown at me…shower me with bacon…maybe some booze too…and chocolate coins…add some balloons and music…and BOOM instant PARTY

Still waiting for a few fresh faces. Some are getting a bit old :laughing:

1 Like

Sir toad is cleaning up the pond. Too many mosquitoes were around. We need a few ppl who just wanna play daily and have fun. Open to all lvls. :frog:

2 Likes

I rather deal with mosquitoes then gnats…I swear those tiny little buggers wait for someone to step outside to attack the face infiltrate the eyes, nose,ears, and try to gain access to your mouth…little fuukkers. I was wiping them off trying to get into my car to do some errands

1 Like

We currently have room to absorb a small merge. Hit the bear up on line. :kiss:

1 Like

When she says hit…it means not with harpoons…you need to be advanceed and be able to dance on the pole with some slick moves first…so start with the whips first to tease her a bit and let her get interested first

YOCS, part of the Shop Family is open to any level of player. From fresh faced Noob to grizzled veterans. Expert advice and a chance to be a part of a unique game culture.

2 Likes

Plenty of room and open to all levels of players, Ye Olde Curiosities Shop is a great place to grow and exchange you knowledge and ideas. Plus, no one else has an exploding toad!

2 Likes

Love this ad… everyone is welcome here even if you’re a quiet or shy person we’re all here for one another and we all started in the same place. Come see Sir Toad.

1 Like

Open to the idea of taking in a merge. Room for 7. Just reach out … We don’t bite :laughing:

1 Like

Ye Olde Curiosities Shop is the least bitey of all The Shops. Might get a nip here and there, but we’ve had our shots.

Room for 7, all levels welcome!

1 Like

Open for accepting a merger. Room for 9 and all lvls accepted. Come on :house_with_garden:

Is the language for this alliance German only? Thanks

1 Like

Nope we speak english just change languages for fun and as respect to members

@Maxx do u have line? Be happy to answer any questions u may have :kiss: :popcorn:

Like a circle in a spiral
Like a wheel within a wheel
Never ending or beginning
On an ever spinning reel

As the images unwind
Like the circles that you find
In the windmills of your mind :notes:

@Mistress_of_Shadows

Who do I contact?

1 Like