Ye Olde Curiosities Shop and School for Wayward Orphans

Only a few spots left!!! Come get u some.

Bumpity bump sir toad. :heart:

Wait are you waiting for…These precious spots left will not last
Become a Ye Olde Curiosities Shopper and become part of a growing family

Still not joining…rest assured YOCS is not a retirement Shop… oh no they are not… they are competitive with war and Titans…and growing stronger everyday…YOCS is the place for beginners to grow and learn the game while those with more experience can teach without the stress of being a top alliance

1 Like

Spots going fast… Come get u some

Happy Independence Day To u all. Home of the free because of the brave. Thank u to all who have served. All gave some. Some gave all. :heart::kiss:

Sir Toady went for a ride uh huh uh huh…Sir Toady went for a ride uh huh uh huh…Sir Toady went for a ride…nobody questioned why uh huh uh huh…had a pistol by his side and wore leather chaps and I think that was all uh huh uh huh…If Sir Toady sees this post…eye bleaches what he’ll need uh huh uh huh…lol
Love you Toady​:two_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::two_hearts::kiss:

1 Like

We have room for a few more… Who’s feeling “froggy” ? Hop to it!!

1 Like

Only a few spots left. Who wants them?

Only 5 spots available…not sure how long that will last

1 Like

3 now… Join while u can. Btw. The bar is fully stocked but the chocolate is gone due to a wandering skunk…

1 Like

Yup got room for just the right kind of oddball.

Sure blame the innocent skunk…lol…not my fault the sign above stated ‘FREE’ …sure it may have also stated TAKE ONLY ONE…but I did grab for each personality

You have been called many things innocent has never been one of them :imp::smiling_imp::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m sure innocent is there somewhere…or it was taken…maybe I can find it in the Landfilll…who knows…lol

1 Like

We have room for those who are twisted and enjoy sarcasm and … My special appearances :laughing:

1 Like

We maybe twisted…but at least we are fun. We’re also Sarcastic but are there for each other for the game and RL issues. We are a family of fukwits and proud of it

1 Like

Couldn’t have said it better myself… Btw 1 spot left

1 Like

Cookie Settings