Ye Olde Curiosities Shop....Part of the Shops Family

We are the Shop Family…becoming brothers and sisters with those weirdo cousins and me…Mamabear tries to control all of thee with whips, chains, and a master degree of sarcasm and fukwittery

1 Like

We have a full house but the waiting list has been formed…

Always ready with a fresh cup of tea…

Been a few busy days…RL bullshittery…
Come join the wait list of a Great Family…The Shops
Regardless of your play style we are here to help you grow and become stronger and overcome all obstacles

You were gone?? Never noticed :laughing:

Ouch…that stung a wee bit…:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:…nope just the buzzing in my ears

1 Like

Got room for a special breed of player :laughing:

1 Like

We are all special at the Shops…or looney as a box of fruit loops…lol…but never boring

Two spots open and they will go fast… Come get u some.

1 Like

Bonus …you get to meet a handsome Toad with lots of knowledge to share

1 Like

Annnnd fish and chips is on the menu. Don’t ask about the blood pudding :scream: :face_vomiting:

Hurry up. We got room for 5 . All levels welcome. Just have a sarcastic attitude and line. Must be over 18 and not whiny… See ya soon

1 Like

photostudio_1628395932113

1 Like

So a story:

One day in the Land of Shops…there was a lonely Toad sitting by the side of the road…he was waiting for traffic to clear so he could hop to the other side…anywaaaay…The Toad notices something strange on the other side…
There it was…a skunk and cat on a goat’s back who was on a Bear’s back while balancing on a surfboard in a inflatable pool…so when the traffic cleared…the fine English Toad hopped over and asked what smells

1 Like

What in the *** are u smoking and do u have enough to share with the rest of the shops :laughing:

1 Like

Can you handle what I smoke is the question…lol

Join the Shops man…we are groovy

I’ll have you know… Toads do not wear thongs my good lady :scream::joy:

1 Like

Guess I’m going to have to dig up the pic to prove otherwise…lol

Toad in a thong

1 Like

1 Like