Xtreme Panda VS Jolly Roger

Another war, this time with a second blue mana troop at lvl 23+ (game changing) and Poseidon fully maxed for the first time.

7 Likes

I have watched a few of your videos and I have to say, I love watching them and seeing if I would do the same move[s] as you would, and then if you do a different one, understanding why. It has been a great learning for me. So thanks.

You do get very lucky sometimes though, although, with that said I have to admit this Field Aid War, I have been very lucky on all 6 of my flags (all wins, and no loss of a single hero, and I was using 3k teams vs 3600 - 3800). I was very lucky for start tiles. I am just dreading the next war, or events I must participate in because karma is going to catch up lol.

2 Likes

Thanks @NittanyLionRoar foir another material. I’ve been watching U from some time and You’ve learned me much. Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That last battle… Aggghhh! Would of, could of, should of :confounded:. Thanks as always for sharing :smile:

1 Like

Watching you play, and listening to your thought process, has improved my game play exponentially! Thanks so much for taking the time to make these vids!

1 Like

Cookie Settings