XTREME PANDA - 14-Star Titans, Top-10, Fast War Chests!

is this team good enough?

Sorry for late reply. For faster communication I recommend to join our discord server, there are channels set up open for non-members where you can ask anything and we will reply faster.

Team posted above is not exactly Panda level but it may qualify one of our other family alliances possibly.

On a main topic, we have 2 spots open for motivated well experienced players! Daily killing 14* titans and fighting exciting wars with top quality teams! Join today :slight_smile:

Just in case, link to discord server

We just another great war - with Seven Days Departed! Lost sadly, but we were holding our ground well and need just a bit of boost to get them some other time!

May be YOU are that boost? Apply to us today :slight_smile:

!!! up !!!
You are well equipped with excellent heroes and troops, know how to use them, but are in alliance that is can’t support your ambition?

Xtreme Panda is always looking for outstanding players to reinforce our ranks and battle to progress from top 10 into top 5 and further!

Applications can be made via discord app, link to our chat few messages above.

If you’re a top war fighter and want to fight among the best alliances in the game, message me on Line or Discord!

Come join Pandas, who are currently a top ten alliance, and be there as we reach the apex of the game. Seven Days days are numbered. It says so in their alliance name. :grin:

If you’re itching to join a top 10 alliance and fight against the best in wars, reach out to me! My contact info is in the original post :sunglasses:

1 Like

We have a spot up (even if we show as 30/30 in game). Please do not miss a chance to become a part of one of very best teams of this game.
Apply via discord today :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re in need of one top player after the war! Please reach out to me with the contact info in the original posting if you’re in!

Can discuss a group application too

We have one open spot RIGHT now! We’re looking for someone who’s obsessed with winning wars. Apply today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recruiting continues, spot will be open after war. Meanwhile we are happy to receive applications via discord or line.

We’re looking for players who are obsessed with winning wars! If you meet our requirements, contact me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

If we have to turn anyone away that meets your reqs, will send em your way

We’re always looking for a top player! Hit me up if interested!

If you like to compete at the very top, reach out to me. We’re always looking for fantastic war players. My contact info is at the very top.

We just filled another war chest! We have an opening for anyone who wants to be in elite alliance.

We have an open spot RIGHT now! If you meet our entry requirements, hit us up :slight_smile:

We’re looking for TWO elite players who want to crush 14-star titans and wars!