XTREME PANDA - 14-Star Titans, Top-10, Fast War Chests!

Can you message me in discord

Sent you a message on discord.

Join the waitlist today! Reach out to me with the contact info in the original post.

Come check our discord out and get on a waiting list just contact lion

We have one spot open contact us soon before it gets filled

Throw me on the waiting list, as it appears my last alliance went here. Used to killing 11-12 stars!

Hey @Sean4x … can you reach out to me on Discord or Line?

Line: NittanyLionRoar
Discord: Xtreme Family

All spots ste full at the moment but reach out and get on the waiting list for the next one that opens up

Hey everyone. If you’re interested in joining a top alliance message NittanyLionRoar on discord or line. We fight 12* titans, 30+ 4and 5 star heros and need 4k team power.

There is await but hurry and be one of the firsts to join!

Come join our discord let us now your intrested in joining family

If interest in joining the xtreme family please join our discord and let us know your interested

Hi all pandas are making there march up the top 20 looking for strong loyal player to join our family were full at the moment but have a waiting list for players that want to join our if your ready to leave your current alliance cubs might have a spot open for you if interested join our discord and let us know

Looking for somone to fill a spot after war let us know if your interested and reach out to us on discord

All spots are full but we have room on waiting list or you can come join one of our sisters alliance while you’re waiting to move to cubs

Join our waitlist today! Contact me with the info in the OP.

Hey all come check out our discord and let is know you interested in a spot

I just updated our recruiting video:

Come join our discord let us know you’re interested in joining the family

Hey everyone. Reach out to me if you would like to join our waitlist!

Hi everyone if you would like to join the extreme family come check out our discord let us know your interested