XP per player level requirements & rewards

Awesome great leveling. I am at 61% to 127 …so probably Tuesday.

2 Likes

You’re doing a great job !
How do you keep up the world energy ? Exp per time is efficient but where do the we come from ? You can only buy so much we flasks in the game. So you have to use gems to fill the we as well ?

@JekylandHyde hello, I’m a French level 80 player, I want to congratulate you for your performance. I’m very interested in the xp. Out of curiosity how much energy do you use per day to make the most of your experience per minute?

2 Likes

If Jeff does a new level in 7 days then he probably needs to consume like 2000 WE at least every day.

1-17-1 is 1830XP.
Jeff now needs over 5 million XP per level so 2734x that stage, which is 13670 WE.
In seven days that is 1952 WE per day.

1 Like

Yes, I get more WE Flasks from gems.

Thank you. I am not sure how many I use per day. I get 81 WE flags now so they last quite a bit.

I usually run 3/1/3Hard, but I am using the harvesters from this POV yesterday and today so I hae been running 1/17/1 again.

I still don’t know where exactly I can get the most XP level points. can someone please show me the best with a screenshot. I would then like to test that and share the result here.

Nobody can tell you what level will be best for your team. Go look at Barry’s guide and figure out the best XP level your team can reliably beat on auto play.

The twist is you’re looking for xp/time, not /flag or /ticket, which is going to depend heavily on your team.

@Pois1 The Korean is still at 125 so the lead has grown substantially.

9 Likes

congratulations nice level !!
thank you for the answer

7 Likes

Hold on, hero cap went up by THIRTEEN?

1 Like

L129! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I’d doff my cap to you, good sir, but I lost it when my brain exploded at seeing your level and hero cap!

1 Like

lol, good catch. No, it went up one. There is an issue with the E&P software so it is not showing the update screens. I made these two just so I can keep the records going. The cap went up 1. I failed to change the before as I had bought some hero cap space. It is fixed now.

Aww.

But congrats on level 129!

1 Like

Slightly off topic … sort of on topic …

Thrilled to have gotten this match up this morning!!!

@Pois1

9 Likes

@Pois1

8 Likes

That’s amazing. I just found this topic because yesterday in raid tournament a level 145 player cross my road :slight_smile:
It seems to me impossible to reach such levels.
So I just tried some math about the information I found here.
Going from level 119 to level 120 requires 5037K XP. Farming level S1/17/1 reward you 1830 xp. So you need to play it 2752 times to achieve required xp. That means too that you used 13762 EF to achieve this 2752 levels. In a week we only receive 1008 EF. Does it mean you use flask to complete those 13762 required energies? At level 119 a flask give 77 EF. 13762-1008 = 12754 divided by 77 EF gives me 165 flasks. That’s half or a third of what I receive in 4 years.
Now looking at time aspect, getting the XP requires 3 full days over a week. Simply amazing or crazy :slight_smile:

What did I miss?

1 Like

Yeah, you gotta play a lot. Remember that you can also replenish your flags with 100 gems.