XP per player level requirements & rewards

2 Likes

Hi @JekylandHyde,

can you post screens from 120 and 121 please?

Thanks.

4 Likes

I honestly did not think this would ever happen …

5 Likes

4 Likes

@Pois1

3 Likes

How did you level in 6 days?! I can’t do that at level 88.

This level-up was a bit exceptional since I used a pile of loot tickets to complete the new Valhalla missions. In general, I simply do lots of XP Farming as per this video.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m gonna try S3 1-3H. Any recommendations on teams to beat levels the fastest? My big concern is XP/time. I can only auto farm so much. I currently run rainbow for auto farm: Ariel, GM, Kingston, Hel, Drake

You are unbelievable Jeff…

1 Like

I have done extensive testing on XP per HOUR and the two combinations that have been best for me has been:

(BEST) 1/17/1 with the Wonderland Family
(VERY CLOSE) 3/1/3/Hard with Boldtusk, The Hatter, Jabberwock, Mitsuko, Ariel

S3/1/3 is a bit more food/hour than S1/17/1 and S1 is a bit more XP/hour. The iron is about the same.

1 Like

Farmed the last 200k XP for level 89 on S3 1-3H. It does seem a lot faster than what I was doing. I love that there’s only 3 waves. Thanks! Slowly inching toward 100…

1 Like

Excellent. You will pick up a ton of food and iron there too. Once you get to 100, it is 50 gems and an epic hero token every level up.

2 Likes

Here are my player gains for the year (30Oct2019 to 30Oct2020). From level 29 to level 108, not too shabby.

9 Likes

Wow, that is an amazing leveling speed. Grats!

2 Likes

I can confirm S1 17-1 from my side… at level 119 now and leveling up every ~6 days using S1 17-1 most of the time

@JekylandHyde

This is the data that I have been accumulating on XP per minute by non-stop farming over 1 hour. During the regular month, I am running S3/1/3/H unless I am running a harvester, then I run S1/17/1.

During AR I run S2/1/1. Yes, there are levels that provide more XP per flag, but as I am constantly running and the weekend is limited in time, I am more interested in XP per minute.

If anyone can find a team/level that beats this combinations I would love to hear it.

8 Likes

What about Season 2 9-10? You mentioned that in your video.

1 Like

S2/9/10 is great for XP per FLAG. If you are being efficient with flags, that is the place to go.

I am not worried about flag efficiency. I am focused on XP per Minute (not XP per Flag) so I can get much more XP in AR weekend on 2/1/1 with faster cycling than I can on 2/9/10 with slower playing.

1 Like

9 Likes