XP per player level requirements & rewards

77 WE for 100 gems, that’s a good business, in this case 165 x 100 per week. Amazing.

@JekylandHyde Hi Jeff, any screenshots for me? You have not posted new level screens for some time now, please do so if you have them, thank you!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you very much Jeff!

1 Like

Congrats on the awesome and steady XP gains! I should be at level 131 sometime early tomorrow, I still have a bit of climbing to get to level 139.

2 Likes

It has been a while … finally got to 99 WE Flags this morning.

9 Likes

Not sure why they went out of order, but here is the latest:

8 Likes

I have a question. Since you are the highest level player, don’t you have enough feeder to max x5 mana troop for each color ?

1 Like

Congrats! I hit level 147 yesterday, I’ve got a bit of catching up to do to get to 162.

5 Likes

@DrB Excellent level. Congrats!

@u2371 I could probably have maxed 5X 4* mana, but I do not work on only 4* troops. These are my troops and there are truly 10s of thousands of 1* feeders, but I would not waste food on 1* troops being fed to 4* troops above level 11.

Processing: Troops Screen_Recording_20210819-110022_Empires.mp4…

4 Likes

Thank for answer. Do you use all those feeder or still have some of them left for now ? Overall, your troop are not as high as I expect for level 162 player :slightly_smiling_face:

It is very interesting that you level 1 3* defense troop to 20 almost of each color instead of attack troop. Could you tell me why ?

1 Like

I have thousands and thousands and thousands of 1* troops. When I load the barracks, it actually stalls the game for a moment. I fear it will lock up some day!

As for my troops levels for level 162, I don’t know that many players at my my player leveled bothered with maxing out a full array of 2* troops or done the work on the 3* troops that I have.

As many players I have, early on I was feeding into critical troops. You can see those levels before I switched over to mana. I also stop every now and then to feed Ninja troops. Note the nearly full team of lvl 15 Ice Ninja troops? I did that for when I set the one-shot Titan record.

My original investment into 3* troops were the level 13 Fire attack troops that I use for the Epic challenge events.

Just in the last week did I mange to max the 3* defense troops. I mistakenly finished a Holy crit troop so I redid the defense troop. Why defense? 4* tournaments are my weakest and I tend to get destroyed on defense as I did not have many 4s with emblems. I bulked up the defenses and have been working on the emblems. I am at a very solid A defense this week. This became a priority as 3 of the next 4 tournaments are 4* events and it is one of the best way to get the Aethers.

2 Likes

Well, I think you could max 4* mana troop if you had unlimited food :rofl: I believe there is a point that the game can’t handle too many troop. I hope that limit is high enough for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It look like 3* defense troops might be better than I think even heal bonus have no effect in this tournament. Thank you for the information.

That is both awesome and amazing @JekylandHyde congratulations!

I hit 94 this morning so yeah, I got a really, really long way to go :rofl:

3 Likes

You will get there! Happy leveling.

2 Likes

… And I just hit 79, and a really, really, really, really long way to go. 162 :exploding_head::astonished:

Thanks as always for sharing @JekylandHyde. I do find it interesting the people who critique others’ rosters after making hugely flawed assumptions… :sweat: :woman_shrugging:t2: Yet, answered with patience and evidence - kudos to you :trophy:

2 Likes

Congrats on 79 and your kind words are appreciated.

1 Like

Thanx! Not gonna lie, you inspired me to it :grin::+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi @JekylandHyde, only level 161 is missing, thanks. You have posted level 162 twice :smile: