XP per level requirements

well lets find them. I’ll make a topic :slight_smile:
p.s. that above is ucla’s :smile:

1 Like

I can tell from the bottom of the blackened avatar that it is uclapack’s Red Hood, :slight_smile:

1 Like

yup. aint my RH… dont think ill get her, ill have to settle with the s2 kitsune minion foxie :wink:

1 Like

You are behind on avatar missions. The forum bot is suggesting I send you a personnal message. Do you know how to do that? LOL.

1 Like

no

@discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

“Only Alex knows.”

bahahahah nice.

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thank you Boolz, that’s quite a catch!

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is great data. Here is the data charted:

Notice that the trend changes abruptly at level 24 to 25.
This is a exponential trend - if I start at level 25 and only show data up to level 85 - I can then fit the results to an exponential equation - with an R^2 of near 1.

So you can plug in your level - between 25 and 80 to this equation:
135,468 e^(0.0344 * Level) and this will return how much exp is needed for that level to reach the next one.
But there is an issue - just like they changed the rule at Level 25 they will need to do it again or it just won’t be tenable.
If we predict with the EQ. for level 95 to 96 - it projects 3.55M exp will be needed. This is almost 1M more than was needed for Level 85-86. You’ll hit 7M for level 115.
I bet around level 90 they will adjust the equation again. If Alex could share his Level 90+ Exp detail we could know for sure.

2 Likes

If we were on the trend of the first 24 levels - at level 85 you would need about 10^12 (1,000,000,000,000) 1 TRILLION Exp to get from level 81 to 82. That is why they put a kink in the graph at level 24. or else

no one would be above about level 35 right now - with no prayer of going higher - we hit a similar issue soon - so keep the data coming and we’ll find the next adjustment point!

2 Likes

Great job Thrash! I appreciate it.
As soon as we record the second kink I let you know (or you notice yourself here) so we can estimate the XP requirements futher.

I think the kink is between levels 23 and 24, not 24 and 25, isn’t it?
Your formula works from level 24 upwards but it is not precise.
The relationship between two consecutive levels is not 1,034999 precisely.
When I worked with exact XP requirement I have not found any relation.
There are in fact other kinks you did not notice like between levels 28 and 29.

Thank Pois
I view it as a change at level 24 to get to 25. For 23 you need 53k more to get to 24. But from 24 to 25 the trend changes and you only need 11k more. The first 24 level formula will approximate the exp needed to get to level 25. That is how I define the kink. This formula is very noisy and not a great fit at all. The 25 to 85 formula is obviously not precise but it should be close enough.

Do you have the non rounded input values somewhere? I just used the rounded to nearest 1000 data so that is a source of error.

You are right there is another kink starting at lv29.

Cookie Settings