XP per player level requirements & rewards

Updated - 1.9.2021
Values are rounded up, 1,358,325 XP is needed from level 67 to 68, table shows 1359K.
Everybody is very much welcomed to fill in the voids.

Grey XP values - these values are not exact and will be precised as soon as I reach those levels.

Grats to JekylandHyde for reaching level 162 and sharing data. :+1:

World Energy
World Energy is the maximum number of flags you can have for map battles, quests
and Special Events.
1 World Energy is generated every 10 minutes until you current maximum is reached.
Visit shop and buy World Energy Refill for 100 gems to replenish it.

Hero Capacity
Hero Capacity is the maximum number of heroes you can have on your roster.
Visit shop and buy Hero Cap Increase for 50 gems to increase this number by 5.
The Hero Cap Increase price goes up by 50 gems after every fifth purchase.

Team Cost
Team Cost tells how powerful heroes you can have in your team.
Level up your player profile to increase the Team Cost limit.
Maximum team cost is 130 (5 heroes for 26 each). This value is reached on level 30.

Experience Requirement
The amount of XP needed to reach next level.
This table shows rounded up values.

In the lead now - JO SEON of Jo Seon alliance (South Korea) - level 183 as of 1.9.2021

63 Likes

I’m at level 55, 6% completed and it requires other 842311xp for next one, so I guess the total xp was 842311/0.94 = ~896k.
Roster capacity 87

I’m level 41 and my hero roster capacity increased from 74 to 76 when I leveled from 40 to 41. When I reached level 40, I got another world energy flag.
I’m very positive that it now always alters between +1 WE and +2 hero capacity.

But the +2 hero capacity increase was a +5 a couple levels lower. So at some point, it changed from +5 to +2.

1 Like

removed the pics, was old info

Seems I manage to post more than one per, sorry about that

From when is the level up to 41 screenshot?
I leveled up a few days ago and only got a hero capacity increase of +2? How/Why?!

Ah its old info, taken before adjustments - maybe i delete the pics

2 Likes

yes, a little while ago SG redistributed the hero capacity increase more equally. not enough data has been collected for this stat yet.

1 Like

Hi guys I’m at level 24 an having a big struggling up grading my 2,5 stars an 2,4 stars at the same time the free summons I’m only getting 1 or 2 stars I really get a 3 star… I’m finding it hard it seems you have to buy gems

1 Like

level 56, 927k xp, roster capacity 88

1 Like

What about world energy? 44 or 45?

ah sorry, 44 again 20 chars

1 Like

level 57, 963k xp, 88 hero slots, 45 world flags

1 Like

For us newbies when you go from level 17 to 18 you also go from 23 fighters to 24, but 18 to 19 I stayed at 24. I got the refresh and full load but no increase. Curious to see what happens when I move to 20. :sunglasses:

This is absolutely fabulous, thank you so very much. Not only am I not crazy but now I know what to expect.

level 58, 997k xp, 90 hero slots, 45 world flags

1 Like

Be careful to calculate it right. The percentage on higher levels is misleading. It is actually over 899K.
Each one tenth of a percent is important. So I rather calculate that when leveling up. I write down what was left, how many I did before level up and than I add the difference to the requirement I see in the profile. It is precise then.

At level 55 I was already at 6% of the level when I read your post, so I made the best estimation I could. On later level I tried to check the xp as soon as possible after the level up, so the other figures should be more precise

1 Like

level 59, 1032k xp, 90 hero slots, 46 world flags

1 Like

27.10. updated. The requirement on level 56 to reach 57 was corrected.