XP per level requirements

Everybody is very much welcomed to fill in the voids.

I’m at level 55, 6% completed and it requires other 842311xp for next one, so I guess the total xp was 842311/0.94 = ~896k.
Roster capacity 87

I’m level 41 and my hero roster capacity increased from 74 to 76 when I leveled from 40 to 41. When I reached level 40, I got another world energy flag.
I’m very positive that it now always alters between +1 WE and +2 hero capacity.

But the +2 hero capacity increase was a +5 a couple levels lower. So at some point, it changed from +5 to +2.

removed the pics, was old info

Seems I manage to post more than one per, sorry about that

From when is the level up to 41 screenshot?
I leveled up a few days ago and only got a hero capacity increase of +2? How/Why?!

Ah its old info, taken before adjustments - maybe i delete the pics

yes, a little while ago SG redistributed the hero capacity increase more equally. not enough data has been collected for this stat yet.

Hi guys I’m at level 24 an having a big struggling up grading my 2,5 stars an 2,4 stars at the same time the free summons I’m only getting 1 or 2 stars I really get a 3 star… I’m finding it hard it seems you have to buy gems

level 56, 927k xp, roster capacity 88

What about world energy? 44 or 45?

ah sorry, 44 again 20 chars

level 57, 963k xp, 88 hero slots, 45 world flags

For us newbies when you go from level 17 to 18 you also go from 23 fighters to 24, but 18 to 19 I stayed at 24. I got the refresh and full load but no increase. Curious to see what happens when I move to 20. :sunglasses:

This is absolutely fabulous, thank you so very much. Not only am I not crazy but now I know what to expect.

level 58, 997k xp, 90 hero slots, 45 world flags

Be careful to calculate it right. The percentage on higher levels is misleading. It is actually over 899K.
Each one tenth of a percent is important. So I rather calculate that when leveling up. I write down what was left, how many I did before level up and than I add the difference to the requirement I see in the profile. It is precise then.

At level 55 I was already at 6% of the level when I read your post, so I made the best estimation I could. On later level I tried to check the xp as soon as possible after the level up, so the other figures should be more precise