XP in raids

So I was thinking , maybe it isn’t really that important for XP in raids seeing if you’re in an alliance and knowing there is a five * Titan that will be defeated and you’re close to leveling up on top of having three Titan flags with an upcoming 6*…it is best to wait, hit the 6* and then level up which gives you three more shots… that is all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha! I love this! Is there a question in here? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think you should get EXP for raids and titan battles.
In raids you should only get EXP if you and also if you take down the titan
Titan EXP be give on the basis of how well you did , A,B,C and so on,
Just a thought

1 Like

I think XP in raids would be nice. Cups are fine but not that usefull.

1 Like

I’m for any concept that makes raids relevant. All I find myself doing these days is getting the wanted chest, revenge a few for food or spite, repeat. I mean that’s great and all, but there’s pretty much no substance there or reason to compete, other than public e-peen measuring.

3 Likes

HELL YES! Players should be getting EXP in everything in the game. Why this is not so is completely baffling. Raids and Titans should be coughing up experience points. This has to be the first RPG type game that I have ever played where something does not give you EXP points.

2 Likes

Absolutely exp in raids! I really don’t understand why they don’t give any experience? And I don’t even see the point in raids actually. You don’t get anything more than filling up the chest. Little lame.