Xnolphod vs. Hel

This morning (Jan 11 2022) during a raid I was facing Xnolphod flanked by costumed Krampus and I had hit both with Hel’s attack that prevents mana gain and both their mana bars were grayed out. Xnolphod recovered from the effect a turn early of course, and immediately used his special which then added mana to costumed Krampus. I don’t think this should have happened since Krampus should still have been under Hel’s special preventing mana gain. I don’t have any screenshots because I died shortly thereafter but I will try to reproduce this if I can. So I can get screen shots.

1 Like

Flagged it for Dev / QA attention.

You’re right, the mana ailment from Hel blocks mana from all sources, including battle items in the case of ToL…

The only thing I can think of is if there was a cleanser who fired immediately before Xnolphod?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Xnolphod was tank. Costume Krampus was left flank and Costumed mother North was left wing. I took mother north out first because revive, so there weren’t any cleansers before Xnolphod… just Krampus.

1 Like

Hi @jonpope87, could you submit a new support request with the date and time details of the battle attached, so we can investigate this further?

Hey Petri, not sure if this is what you meant, but I created a new one here: Xnolphod vs. Hel pt. 2

But I also submitted a support ticket in game.

1 Like

On Jan 11, 2022 at about 6:15am CST during a raid I was facing Xnolphod flanked by costumed Krampus and I hit both with Hel’s attack that prevents mana gain and both their mana bars were grayed out showing that they were successfully hit. Xnolphod recovered from the effect a turn early of course because of his special skill, and immediately used his special which then added mana to costumed Krampus. I don’t think this should have happened since Krampus should still have been under Hel’s special preventing mana gain. I don’t have any screenshots because I died shortly thereafter. I submitted a post on this forum but was asked to resubmit with the date and time attached, so here it is.

Original Post

1 Like

So you submitted a support ticket? :thinking:

I did. I haven’t heard anything yet, but I’ll close these (if I can) once I do. It took some going back and forth to finally figure out the proper procedure.

1 Like

Petri requested that you submit a SUPPORT TICKET not a new forum post.

How to connect support:

1 Like

I submitted a SUPPORT TICKET via the method you linked. Still haven’t even received a “thanks for contacting us post”. So is it like an office suggestion box where all ideas go to die or do they actually look into anything?

Ok so you acquired the ticket form… congrats!

you still need to ascend your ticket three times —

First submit is the feeder — second is automated response — third is looking into it

Emblem that research response with a max of twenty status checks

Then costume the issue by creating a second account to log the same issue

Only then can you limit break the customer service queue by by getting a response here via :poop:post (style counts!)

You can improve the odds by referring a friend that’s having the same issue

Keep in mind —- you can always learn to code, move to Finland, go through the interview, get hired, fix the issue internally, then resign —

Sure, many think that’s P2W — but everyone enjoys the game differently

Seriously — I just gave up after many attempts… they try, the staff does their best — but the process is just optimized, KPI driven pain

Eventually you’ll get through, but it’s often not worth it

Thanks for the honest answer. I’ll just expect it to stay broken. I thought this used to be a semi input driven game. At least where bugs were concerned. Oddly enough I get paid to code. I’d love to get my hands on the source code. Lol Oh well.

Hello, we have only received one report of this issue in support and based on it we were unable to reproduce the issue. If you encounter this issue again, please contact support with the battle details (time and date), so we can try to reproduce it. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Cookie Settings