🕵 Xnolphod – S4 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I was asking myself the same, but I assumed it was just a slip-up

Ascend Dr. Zoidberg or Alfrike? Other purples are Seshat, freya, ursena, kunchen.

Then Xnolphod first. You do not have Malicna and likely do not have lv29 mana troop.

I have Malicna on 3/70

Xnolphod works best with slow purple heroes, charging them instantly when casting his special.

So, I paired him with Kunchen, Ursena and Senan. Even if Ursena is able to charge with the same speed as Xnolphod, I actually activate Xnolphod first, then Kunchen, then Ursena and Senan. This way most of the enemy team is dead or very close to dying, while my team is healed by both Xnolphod and Kunchen to almost maximum.

1 Like

Anybody have a talent tree they want to post for this guy?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you @ll2000sr @Marian1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

He is clearly a monster in color stacking offense.

Just curious if anyone has actually tested this guy in defense? Keen to hear your thoughts about him in both tank and flank position. I have Odin as well and was tempted to include both in my defense.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

I know most people suggest using him with other slow heroes. I’m thinking of going the other way him and running him on my VF team. Clasrissa, GM, Emilio, Kage. My thought is that I should only need 3-4 tiles to charge up GM and Emilio after he goes off, and 3 tiles for Clarissa and Kage (due to buffing the purple tiles). Do you think this would be a good strategy? Right now I use Rigard-CB on this team as the main healer.

2 Likes

Why don’t you test it and tell us :blush:

2 Likes

because right now he is only 3-67 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting idea tho, I’m really really bad at Math so not sure if he can charge the very fast hero with 3 titles after 20% plus mana boost haha. Guess you can test it in map stages, just don’t do it in Halloween quest lol

2 Likes

@JekylandHyde Do you pull 4th Xnolphod ? I really want to see x4 Xnolphod + Odin or C Khagan chain forever :sweat_smile:

Look like it is 4 tiles for the purple and 5 tiles for the red so not huge in theory but I did like it in my quick test.!

2 Likes

I have 2 maxed and a third looking very hungry.

3 Likes

I know you already haver 3 but do you get the forth ? :slightly_smiling_face:

i can show the math if anyone’s interested, but the short answer is no, you cannot charge a Very Fast purple hero in just 3 tiles using Xnolphod’s 20% mana gain plus three mana boosted tiles, even with max mana bonus from troop and with mana nodes from emblems. you would need a fourth tile or some additional mana buff from either a family bonus (Sakura family–Kageburado and Mitsuko on the same team, perhaps?) or special skill.

2 Likes

Yes please, it’s always good to learn something new :)))