🕵 Xnolphod – S4 Hero – 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Just take Vanda to Counter this.
It’s easy.
And beside they won’t keep firing.
But all of them for sure fire once each turn and that’s it.

So can bring Vanda to Counter.

Or just take a Panther / Evelyn with 2 Sniper will also good.

I totally for get about that 20% also get bonus from +%mana :sweat_smile: I will post the new calculation soon.

Yes :sweat_smile:

Because +%mana should affect any mana gain as its description. That also include mana from battle item.

There use to have a bug that +%mana from talent doesn’t have effect in defense team long time again. They fix that in about middle 2020. What they want is that “+%mana should affect any mana gain”.

Slow dark charge in 9 tile with 1 Xnolphod

You can make your Xnolphod charge in 9 tile with mana level 23 troop (+13% mana) or level 11 (+9% mana) if he is at +20.

Let say you put level 5 mana troop (+7% mana) on your dark slow hero+0. If your match 9 tile, he will get 9*1.07=9.63 tile ( 9.63/12 = 80.25% ). That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your slow dark will be 9.63/12+(20%*1.07) = 101.65%. Your dark slow will charge in 9 purple tile. (level 1-4 mana troop with +5% mana isn’t enough.)

Alfrike (very slow) charge in 9 tile with 1 Xnolphod

You can make your Xnolphod charge in 9 tile with mana level 23 troop (+13% mana) or level 11 (+9% mana) if he is at +20.

Let say you put level 29 mana troop (+15% mana) on your Alfrike+20 with mana node (+2% mana). If your match 9 tile, she will get 9*1.17 = 10.53 tile ( 10.53/13.5 = 78%) . That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your slow dark will be 10.53/13.5+(20%*1.17) = 101.4%. Your Alfrike+20 will charge in 9 purple tile.

However, 29 mana troop (+15% mana) alone without mana node (+2% mana) isn’t enough. If your match 9 tile, she will get 9*1.15 = 10.35 tile ( 10.35/13.5 = 0.7666667%) . That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your Alfrike will be 10.35/13.5+(20%*1.15) = 99.66667%. What you need is (13.5/300)/1.15 = 0.03913 more purple tile :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Onyx x3 charge in 12 tile with 1 Xnolphod

Note : Xnolphod doesn’t help much since Onyx need 300% mana on x3 charge not 100% like slow or very slow.

Let say you put level 29 mana troop (+15% mana) on your Onyx+20 with mana node (+2% mana). If your match 12 tile, he will get 12*1.17 = 14.04 tile ( (14.04-10)/5 = 80.8% of 3 charge) . That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your Onyx will be (14.04-10)/5+(20%*1.17) = 104.2%. Your Onyx+20 will charge in 12 purple tile. However, Xnolphod’s mana buff on tile can make you need less +%mana on Onyx.

9 Likes

If you have Seshat you can get 4% mana from the element-link :slightly_smiling_face:

Great stuff, thanks for sharing. I don’t suppose you’d like to do the same thing with Onyx?

3 Likes

I just pulled him from the portal in a ten pull along with the HOTM. I have Alfrike +20 as well as a purple mana troop at lvl 29, so I can’t wait to get him maxed and rolling. :sunglasses::muscle:t2::+1:t2:

7 Likes

Yes, I also think about that too but 4% mana regen isn’t enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Seshat need 7-8 tile to charge and also charge before Xnolphod. So, she will help only in second or later charge of slow or very slow purple heroes.

I also try x4 Xnolphod+20 + Seshat by calculation. 4% mana regen isn’t enough to create infinite loop for attack. x4 Xnolphod need +25% mana regen to create infinite loop but with Seshat, they can get only 4%(20th node)+15%(Lv.29 mana troop)+4%(Seshat skill) = 23% which isn’t enough. If Seshat give 6% mana regen or more, the team will be able to take down anything with in 9 purple tile :slightly_smiling_face:

Onyx and other Ninja need 100%/200%/300% mana. Xnolphod doesn’t help much on that. I add the calculation of Onyx+Xnolphod in the slow/Alfrike+Xnolphod post :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are you sure that 20% charge from Xeno is more with mana troops? Isn’t it always 20% no matter the troops?

1 Like

Yes, there is a long discussion and test about that.

Alfrike charge in 9 tile

20% get bonus from mana troop

3 Likes

The most important question is… "HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE HIS NAME???’
Is it - See-Knowl-Pod? X-knowl-pod? Knowl-Pod?
@Petri @KiraSG

3 Likes

I’m going with “Znoll-fod” since it’s just made up anyways

1 Like

It’s “Damn-you-b*%*#&d-tank-guy” in this no yellows tourney

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to call him Shnofolpod. But there’s an unnecessary f in there, so I guess it must be Shnolpod. Or Nolpod.
(But I still like Shnofolpod!)

2 Likes

Let’s just imagine Frosthstshtsh saying it then

2 Likes

I pronounce it Xenophon, he can just as well be his ghost, can’t he?

I’ve been playing around with this hero , yes the dark tile charges are great , but the real benefit is the 20% gain , that charges all heroes…

3 Likes

It appears Xnolphod and Zila Lei are similar species but Zila’s title is Octropod Assasin and Xnol’s is Octopod Sorcerer. Is this a typo, mistake or are they supposed to be different critters? And there is an Octros in beta and it seems he might line up with Zila. Just curious here.

1 Like

Maybe octro is for females while octo is for males. Since we will also get octros later which is female

1 Like

Good catch on Octros. The picture on the card sure looks like a male but the beta beat info shows it’s female. Good explanation as any so far!

Cookie Settings