šŸ•µ Xnolphod ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark / Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thatā€™s an affirmative!

1 Like

Andā€¦I got Zenobia. FML this dude would fit perfectly on my team with Sif and Lepiota. Gonna keep trying for him.

Can you even give up during the enemy attack phase? I think it locks you to an infinite loop of them firing forever

Just take Vanda to Counter this.
Itā€™s easy.
And beside they wonā€™t keep firing.
But all of them for sure fire once each turn and thatā€™s it.

So can bring Vanda to Counter.

Or just take a Panther / Evelyn with 2 Sniper will also good.

I totally for get about that 20% also get bonus from +%mana :sweat_smile: I will post the new calculation soon.

Yes :sweat_smile:

Because +%mana should affect any mana gain as its description. That also include mana from battle item.

There use to have a bug that +%mana from talent doesnā€™t have effect in defense team long time again. They fix that in about middle 2020. What they want is that ā€œ+%mana should affect any mana gainā€.

Slow dark charge in 9 tile with 1 Xnolphod

You can make your Xnolphod charge in 9 tile with mana level 23 troop (+13% mana) or level 11 (+9% mana) if he is at +20.

Let say you put level 5 mana troop (+7% mana) on your dark slow hero+0. If your match 9 tile, he will get 9*1.07=9.63 tile ( 9.63/12 = 80.25% ). That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your slow dark will be 9.63/12+(20%*1.07) = 101.65%. Your dark slow will charge in 9 purple tile. (level 1-4 mana troop with +5% mana isnā€™t enough.)

Alfrike (very slow) charge in 9 tile with 1 Xnolphod

You can make your Xnolphod charge in 9 tile with mana level 23 troop (+13% mana) or level 11 (+9% mana) if he is at +20.

Let say you put level 29 mana troop (+15% mana) on your Alfrike+20 with mana node (+2% mana). If your match 9 tile, she will get 9*1.17 = 10.53 tile ( 10.53/13.5 = 78%) . That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your slow dark will be 10.53/13.5+(20%*1.17) = 101.4%. Your Alfrike+20 will charge in 9 purple tile.

However, 29 mana troop (+15% mana) alone without mana node (+2% mana) isnā€™t enough. If your match 9 tile, she will get 9*1.15 = 10.35 tile ( 10.35/13.5 = 0.7666667%) . That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your Alfrike will be 10.35/13.5+(20%*1.15) = 99.66667%. What you need is (13.5/300)/1.15 = 0.03913 more purple tile :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Onyx x3 charge in 12 tile with 1 Xnolphod

Note : Xnolphod doesnā€™t help much since Onyx need 300% mana on x3 charge not 100% like slow or very slow.

Let say you put level 29 mana troop (+15% mana) on your Onyx+20 with mana node (+2% mana). If your match 12 tile, he will get 12*1.17 = 14.04 tile ( (14.04-10)/5 = 80.8% of 3 charge) . That mean when you use Xnolphod skill the mana of your Onyx will be (14.04-10)/5+(20%*1.17) = 104.2%. Your Onyx+20 will charge in 12 purple tile. However, Xnolphodā€™s mana buff on tile can make you need less +%mana on Onyx.

10 Likes

If you have Seshat you can get 4% mana from the element-link :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great stuff, thanks for sharing. I donā€™t suppose youā€™d like to do the same thing with Onyx?

4 Likes

I just pulled him from the portal in a ten pull along with the HOTM. I have Alfrike +20 as well as a purple mana troop at lvl 29, so I canā€™t wait to get him maxed and rolling. :sunglasses::muscle:t2::+1:t2:

11 Likes

Yes, I also think about that too but 4% mana regen isnā€™t enough :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Seshat need 7-8 tile to charge and also charge before Xnolphod. So, she will help only in second or later charge of slow or very slow purple heroes.

I also try x4 Xnolphod+20 + Seshat by calculation. 4% mana regen isnā€™t enough to create infinite loop for attack. x4 Xnolphod need +25% mana regen to create infinite loop but with Seshat, they can get only 4%(20th node)+15%(Lv.29 mana troop)+4%(Seshat skill) = 23% which isnā€™t enough. If Seshat give 6% mana regen or more, the team will be able to take down anything with in 9 purple tile :slightly_smiling_face:

Onyx and other Ninja need 100%/200%/300% mana. Xnolphod doesnā€™t help much on that. I add the calculation of Onyx+Xnolphod in the slow/Alfrike+Xnolphod post :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are you sure that 20% charge from Xeno is more with mana troops? Isnā€™t it always 20% no matter the troops?

1 Like

Yes, there is a long discussion and test about that.

Alfrike charge in 9 tile

20% get bonus from mana troop

3 Likes

The most important question isā€¦ "HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE HIS NAME???ā€™
Is it - See-Knowl-Pod? X-knowl-pod? Knowl-Pod?
@Petri @KiraSG

3 Likes

Iā€™m going with ā€œZnoll-fodā€ since itā€™s just made up anyways

1 Like

Itā€™s ā€œDamn-you-b*%*#&d-tank-guyā€ in this no yellows tourney

3 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to call him Shnofolpod. But thereā€™s an unnecessary f in there, so I guess it must be Shnolpod. Or Nolpod.
(But I still like Shnofolpod!)

2 Likes

Letā€™s just imagine Frosthstshtsh saying it then

2 Likes

I pronounce it Xenophon, he can just as well be his ghost, canā€™t he?

Iā€™ve been playing around with this hero , yes the dark tile charges are great , but the real benefit is the 20% gain , that charges all heroesā€¦

3 Likes