🌑 Xiaotu - 5* Fire / Red from Lunar New Year

I played with her @3/70 in friendly and some revenge raids but she died very quickly…after I chose to take her all the way to +20 she really shined but still only on offense and against minion heros …you have some really nice heros to pick from and limited materials. I suggest play with all at 3/70 for a bit and see which one fits your style best right now… good luck

3 Likes

I somehow ended up pulling 2 of these. Had started leveling the first but not sure its worth leveling 2 of these based on some reviews.

Which emblem path did you take for Xiaotu and did you LB her? She hits really damn hard for a sniper, doing on average 1200-1300 damage flat without any buffs or debuffs active from my own testing.

Even without the passive, she’s a pretty good finisher, and works extremely well in a red stack, especially if you also have cMarj. Pretty much 100% guaranteed kill unless evade/dodge/revive.

I took a balanced path with a slight lean toward shield/hp and not decided on LB yet

How is Xiaotu doing against miram and wp? Are you guys doing 3-2 bc she is a weak color against these tanks

For fun, having two means you can deal damage to the whole enemy team if they attempt to do ANY healing. Unless there’s a cleanser or Francine/cFracine.

Working a intended…but take a minion or hit all because although the minions don’t actually do any buff/steal/heal they are still an annoying meat shield.

I will probably either go rainbow or 3,1,1 with mine against these tanks. they dont do any damage and special skills dont focus on element unless stated so red v blue is irrelevant in this case.

In case of M&M I find it only a bit easier using the rabbit. She still does so much stuff, that negating (with passive) half of her heal and ailment lift is just what M&M should be like in the first place.

Healing ailment is good in theory, but in practice you want to dispel the berserk buff (and heal as well) ASAP, since the lurking Panthers and Joves on the flanks will bully you hard.

So you still need to take a dispeller and minion eater in case she fires.

WP is a different story. She becomes an annoyingly often reviving meatshield.

1 Like

So I was raiding (@King_Kyree77 actually) and M&M passive

Kicked in stealing the reflect special.
So if the minion steals the last dispellable buff why isn’t xiaotu passive suppose to quash that?

I have video if needed to support. Bug or unexpected nuisance

The minion buff steal happens around about 1.20
I’m guessing it’s her passive and not a minion thing and @50% chance I’ll have to rethink my team composition…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The minion doesn’t steal it. M&M’s passive, on casting her special, has a 50% to steal a buff.

It’s confusing because the minions have a similar ability - they lift the latest cleansabe debuff and give it to one of M&M’s enemies.

That part should be cancelled by Lunar New Year passive, but the buff steal is not

4 Likes

Where you went wrong was the order in which you kept using your special skills. In this fight, Tetisheri should have been the first one you killed, followed by Francine. Those two kept dispelling your buffs and cleansing your ailments. I hope you attacked again. I’d love to see the rematch.

2 Likes

I have the video of my revenge raid if you want to see it.

2 Likes

I would enjoy that thank you!

1 Like

Did anyone else notice the cool and very unique decorative border around the cards of Xiaotu and Laohu? I love it!

Also glad that the team decided to animate the full view of the cards,… it always surprises me and is a disappointment when a 5* card is not animated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They started doing the fancy border with the Hunters. Hope they continue

4 Likes

Can someone post their emblem route please?? Is she squishy?

I just went full sword path:

And got these stats:

Not super high defense, considering all the OP defense heroes these days, but pretty darn good, I’d say.

5 Likes

I have this guy sitting at 3/70, but just don’t trust SG enough to use my mats to ascend him. This is what you get when SG constantly releases OP heroes, then nerfs them. You simply don’t know if you should even waste your only mats on a hero that may or may not be nerfed a month from now.

6 Likes

I fully understand your fear and have a few heroes on the bench because I expect they may be nerfed soon.

I can only speculate about the Lunar heroes. My view: Considering that they work better on offense
Than defense and also that you need 6 Lunar in war if you can theoretically being “safe” to meet minion makers and maybe even more if it is kingdom war… na, I don’t think they destroy the game.

In regular raid, if anyone care then you have a big list of much worse heroes to meet. Again my opinion.

What ever you do, it is a gambling. Hope you enjoy your Lunar anyhow.

Happy gaming

2 Likes