Wukong to kill kashhrek

If I don’t use dispeller, using wukong can kill kashhrek with his 94% defense against fire with his 185% attack buff, right?

Depends on your team and how many misses you get and the board

There is many factors to be taken into consideration, even if you are talking 1vs1

Not only Kashhrek but even the other heroes aswell!

I used to fight Kashhrek with Boldtusk, Gormek, Scarlett, Sabina, Wu Kong when I only had the original 4* heroes.

I think to kill kashhrek, bring more red heroes and stack reds, use defense debuffer (Gormek, Grimm, Tiburtus), Mana control (Chao, li xiu, leonidas, etc), dispeller (Caedmon, Melendor, Etc), Guardian Falcon to counter kashhrek 94% def fire shield, or damage buffer (Boldtusk, Wukong, Melia, etc)

One school of thought is to bring lots of red heroes and hope for a good board.

Another approach, which is what I do against him, is to take a balanced team, and more or less ignore Kashhrek. I usually take Scarlett, Sonya, Gormek, Triton, and Rigard. I play tiles directly into Kashhrek as much as possible, until I have at least two of my heroes powered up. Then I take out one of the offensive heroes with the specials. I may hit with Sonya first to get rid of Kashhrek’s fire defense buff, or if it’s not up, I’ll lead with Gormek. I keep using this strategy to chip away at the enemy until Kashhrek is left without any support.

1 Like

If I get a bad board against kashhrek, it’s over, but if not, I am lucky