WuKong and Ranvir together?

Would it be a good idea to use WuKong and Ranvir together on the Titan team?

All I can picture is just one big ole MISSSSSSSSSSS right across the screen and then your phone shuts down.

1 Like

Both Wu Kong and Ranvir have the same buff, if you active one after other, they overwrite, because equal buffs dont stack.

Its better if you try use one hero to put defese down and one of this to buff attack.

3 Likes

Wu Kong and Ranvir are better paired with someone like Kiril, Heimdall, Boldtusk and others who give an attack up.

So for instance attacking a Red Titan you would want Wu Kong or Ranvir for the gambling buff, Kiril for attack up, Grimm for defense down, and Frida for elemental down. (Or similar blues with those kinds of special skills.) Those would all stack on the titan and allow you to get stronger hits overall.

2 Likes

You might be able to use both against a purple titan, if you don’t have any other yellows to put into your team. Other than that, I would use Ranvir only, as both of them fit into the same slot of the titan attacking team, ie chance attack

1 Like

They don’t work together as such because there overwrite skills so often they work better paired with a Def down hero.

That said, there are some times that can be useful in the same team such as against titans where if you lose one of them, you still have the other to cast the increased attack, or can cast one as soon as the other runs out.

1 Like

Both of them are useless, but at least Ranvir has attack so probably better than this crazy monkey :slight_smile:

1 Like

As said, their specials don’t stack so all you get is the effect of the last one cast. Using both together, if staggered, could overlap so that the special is continuously active but you then lose a slot on your team for another effect such as def down or attack boost or heal or blind etc. It is better to use different complementary specials that support each other instead of specials that overwrite each other.

2 Likes

I hope you don´t meet a lucky Isarnia with Wu kong, That´s a team deletion.

1 Like