Wu Kong/Ranvir miss rate now over 90% (Wu Kong/Ranvir Venting Thread)

If you have video proof please share you can upload to YouTube then to here. How many videos do you have using wu Kong?

1 Like

I don’t count every tiles he miss. But is certain that in 5 tiles 4 misses all the time. Not All misses but hell yea it’s ridiculously when he misses 4 in 4 tiles. But to counter that. The next 3 tiles 1 miss 2 hit. We’ll that’s it.

Someone ship me a Wu Kong and I’ll verify this.

3 Likes

I have a spare one, but he’s 1/1…

To the topic: I haven’t seen a change in my average titan scores…so it might be, the Wu Kong of the OP is burned out.

2 Likes

:monkey_face:

5 Wu Kongs jumping on the bed,
One missed the titan and got smacked to death!
Momma took him to the doctor, and the doctor said,
You had bad luck, he’s working fine! :man_shrugging:

Some reading: Wu Kong misses a lot more since a patch couple of weeks ago - #30 by NittanyLionRoar

RNG is gonna RNG

8 Likes

My buddy stopped using Wu because he said he cascaded off a diamond and all 32 tiles missed. I did the probability of that happening and showed it to him. It was kind of like that scene from Spinal Tap where the guitarist’s come back was, “…but these go to eleven.”

5 Likes

My Wu works (or doesn’t work) the same as always, but I’ve also started using gazelle a lot recently and I notice I’m more annoyed with his misses than before. Dumb monkey lol

5 Likes

The miss rate may be bad for you currently but the RNG should equal to the correct percentage over time. The randomness of the numbers, it just messes with your mind.

1 Like

Ok I gotta know. What are the odds?

It’s been a while and I’m eating a burrito but it’s astronomical.

3 Likes

Like winning the Powerball 5 times in a row?

I don’t have the exact count of the miss rate, but yeah, I find Wu Kong & Ranvir make my attacks miss too much. I never use Wu Kong again. I still use Ranvir only because he’s a 5 stars & I have maxed him up.

Wu misses 32% of the time.

To miss (in my friends example) 32 times in a row, change the percent to a decimal then raise it to the power of instances.

.32^32 (miss rate ^ number of misses)
or
.32 x .32 x .32 x .32…Thirty two times

=1.462 e -16
Aka .00000000000001462%
Aka astronomical
:sweat_smile:

Powerball odds

Your odds of winning the Powerball is 1 in 292,201,338 or 3.4223 e -9 or .00000034223%

.0000000034223^5 (Five wins)

=4.6945 e -43
Aka .00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 00000 46945%
Aka Really astronomical
:confused:

2 Likes

JFC AND 20 CHARACTERS

This is a complete sentence

617 misses is possible

If 447 of them were ghosting

I really want to watch that epic miss video, if you want to post the video here, you can create a youtube channel, upload the video there and share the link here.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why you all don’t get the complaint. My Wu doesn’t reduce the hp from my opponent 100% of the times when his special goes off!!! It’s like a wasted turn!

3 Likes

Its very similar in my case, i focused on it too, the last time i attack with wu i throw 26 yellow tiles, 19 missed the target, very interesting way of 30% …

But i thinks it a bit the same in other luck based mechanics, yesterday with active inari the enemy threw quintus and justizia special and i evade not a single time, at over 50% chance i got 0% at 10 hits…

3o9ql5

11 Likes

For me it is 100% miss with wu. Everytime i try to use wu i miss. Never seen him hit with 1 single tile. Perhaps it is because I don’t have wu yet. But i am thinking he just misses every time

16 Likes