Wu Kong/Ranvir miss rate now over 90% (Wu Kong/Ranvir Venting Thread)

“iT Is NoT a BUg, wORkInG aS InTenDeD!!!”
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Aka “we don’t care, this is rng, accept or leave”

Going to add Sumle to this thread. Sorry, but if he’s got 80% accuracy then I’ll eat my hippo’s hat. Especially if you use him after Wilbur. There’s something amiss in the “miss coding” somewhere, I’m certain of it.

1 Like

They all drink lots of alcohol and smoke things, so the later the eve the more they miss.

And they even miss more the next morning due to their hangovers.

:wink:

I don’t use wu often because of the misses but I find it’s mostly specials . If it were 90 percent no one would use him ever. Recheck that math bud

My hero wu Kong miss after special skill every turn not demag another enemy please soul this problem

I have tested this. When matching 3 one tile usually misses 2 usually hit. Sounds correct to me.

Half the OP’s post is 90% bullocks.

1 Like

100 percent of my highest Titan scores are WITH Wu Dong . 100 percent of my lowest scores are WITHOUT Wu Dong . Just saying …

I would love to know why Ranvir in the most important moments doesn’t work! For example, in war, the attack boost has no effect, while failed attacks work fine! The only thing that works well is the purchase offers when starting the game! I think it’s yet another bug of this game now adrift, in fact I’m happy to read in the play store that players are correcting their rating from 5 to 1 star! You are the worst you can find, and I hope you use all the money you earn on medicine!

Attack boost only works, when enemy has more HP than the attacker.

It doesn’t work the same! I tried it just now!

I really use Wu Kong only when I use to be a beginner and lucky me I’ve got Miki instead and now I use only miki on titans but now I have got costume for Wu and I planning to see how good it is in costume because Wu Kong normal without costume is really bad with his missing tiles

1 Like

Same here, just remember to take Miki off your team and swap back in Wu Kong when fighting rare blue titans. :wink:

Wu Kong has a dice symbol for his special … should clue you in to what kind of chance you are taking by bringing him to a fight . When he works it’s all over so just remember when he works and ignore the rest :slight_smile:

1 Like

My best Titan hit was with Wu. I also had Ranvir but found his extra miss % to be absolutely brutal, the scores were all over the place with him, so I stuck to using Wu and had better averages across the Titan flags. That was my experience anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I still personally believe that Wu’s actual miss rate is higher than the stated 32%, but no, I have yet to gather the data to “prove” it, so for now I’ll just call it an opinion.

That being said though, Wu himself was a total game changer for my titan scores. As several others have mentioned, he was responsible for some of the best titan scores I’d ever gotten personally.

At least, until I pulled Miki, that is. Miki is my main man when there’s a titan that needs a proper spanking.

But as I am an average player myself, I realize that the majority of the players in this game do not have a Miki. And to them, I would absolutely without a doubt and without hesitation say:

Wu Kong may not always hit,
On occasion, your scores might be :poop:;
But when he hits, he hits real good,
And you’ll score way higher than you thought you could.

68/100 would recommend :grin:

3 Likes

I feel your pain , when you explode a Crystal and the screen lights up with the word ‘miss’ it can be more than just annoying.
It does often feel like he misses more than 1 in every 3 , and more than often his miss rate is well over 1 in 3.

But i see lots of mocking posts in response, i’m not sure why they are not in conflict with forum rules. I.e…you can’t call someone to an idiot but if post a meme infering someone is an idiot , this seems to be deemed acceptable.?

A lot of mocking goes on here every day, and it’s largely hit or miss whether they get flagged or not (almost as if Wu Kong himself is moderating)

I don’t know which particular posts you are referring to… but to everyone on this forum that I may have either intentionally or unintentionally mocked? I apologize. Chances are high that I was in a bad mood at the time after being mocked personally, and I was just lashing out. I am really trying to be better myself in that regard.

But I have been on the receiving end of mockery several times, and those attacking me went unpunished, while I got extremely punished for responding to them…

Not allowed to discuss details as per forum rule prohibiting discussion about forum moderation… rule #1 and all…

But rest assured to anyone I have ever either intentionally or accidentally offended, that I was properly reprimanded for it, and I am truly sorry for reacting badly from a place of negative emotions I was feeling at the time.

What about Ranvir‘s missing percent??? I used him to the Titan. I also used two more yellow heroes on a purple Titan. All the yellow heroes’s special attacks were missed and from the tile combination 1 out of 3 was successful and I’m not exaggerating.!!

Is this a 35%? I was the first to attack the Titan and show for the first time the 21k damage since lot of time…
Even Wu Kong doesn’t miss so much…
This is not fair because we can get Wu Kong easier as Ranvir for which we must pay to acquire.