Wu Kong/Ranvir miss rate now over 90% (Wu Kong/Ranvir Venting Thread)

Wu Kong miss rate has skyrocketed to over 90%. I video every battle and then count these kind of “statistical win-lose” hits. As of this AM, I’ve had 672 attacks with Wu active and 617 have missed. That is WAY above the supposed 33%. Anyone else seeing this aberrant behavior? Wu is now a bigger hurt than a help.

11 Likes

Is this Special Skills, tiles, or a mix?

Can you post your data collection?

6 Likes

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!

21 Likes

Wu Kong was a great hero until the last few weeks and now miss rate has skyrocketed to over 90%. Keeping tally, I’m up to 617 misses in 672 attacks.

Help! I just rolled my eyes so hard I think I may have sprained them!

26 Likes

I just ran a raid with Wu and completely invalidated this claim :thinking:

I launched 37 tiles with his Special active and 10 missed. I shot 2 specials and 1 missed.

10 Likes

Wu does miss a lot, but your numbers are way out of the ordinary… even if sometimes he tends to miss a lot more often than the card says, 90% miss rate is just impossible for the average Wu over a long preiod of time. Keep adding numbers, I bet things will round up a lot closer to the official value.

3 Likes

We also have to make sure we’re counting the right thing.

You could have a miss in every single 3 tile match, and be at 33% — so we need to know that the count is of individual tiles and/or individual targets for Special Skills to evaluate the percentage.

6 Likes

Yeah, If you make 672 matches and of those matches 617 include at least one miss then it is entirely logical that your stat will be up in the 90%+ range.

Statistically and theoretically speaking, if you make unlimited matches of 3 tiles with Wu Kong your amount of matches that include at least one miss will approach 100%. The statistical Average of a miss per 3 tiles is 1 miss.

In order to get the correct results you need to count how many tiles and or skills you use and how many of those miss. Not just how many of you matches include at least one miss.

8 Likes

That goes without saying. Of course each tile and special effect will be regarded as an individual attack. If a three match is fired and two tiles hit the target while one misses, that’s a 66% success rate. Further more, if, let’s say, Isarnia fires with Wu active and hits 3 out of 5 enemy heroes, that doesn’t count as “one miss” bu as a 60% success rate. Just to make sure, but I think that’s common sense.

5 Likes

It’s just rubbish. Wu doesn’t miss 90% of the time , based on two years playing

9 Likes

If 617 attacks missed, then 55 have been successful. Did you only count as successful attacks those attacks who didn’t have any miss at all?

3 Likes

I agree that it’s clear for you — I just wasn’t sure if it was clear for the OP. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

i assume the next thread about wu kong will be “wu kong is actually an enemy hero infiltrated so i can lose”

7 Likes

Yep, he probably should be impeached.

5 Likes

sucks to be you, mine works great.

1 Like

No it hasn’t.

No they didn’t.

5 Likes

Can you post the videos??

1 Like

As of this AM, I’ve had 54,567,765,215 attacks with Wu active and 49,110,765,124 have missed. That’s like 90% miss rate; can’t believe I only got about 5 billion hits out of 55 billion. Sorry no videos.

2 Likes

LINE_P20181217_140434

3 Likes