Wu Kong for titan - great advice - Thank You!

Against purple titans, you will absolutely want to take Joon + Wukong

2 Likes

@havok333

2 of each strong color - yes.
I was working on that project since early November and just finished it recently.

3 - no. This just came out of Boldtusk + the 2 red shooters.

1 Like

I do like the idea of having one of the defense lowering guys on any Titan attack team, but unfortunately only have Gormek and Grimm at 3/60 thus far. Tibs was my first 4* and 1st fully ascended hero so I’m kinda partial to him.

1 Like

Oh, I love Tiburtus.
He is a very nice hero. And he has a seat on my farming team.

And if he gets a seat on m titan team (except purple), he would certainly be pleased :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sadly have no defense down player on my team, but if I did, I’d likely run Wu, Ares (in your case Tusk), Defense down person on all titans unless I had a compelling reason to pull Ares or the defense down person (meaning I had a stacked team) and then two others (making sure that I had two of strong color). If you have more than one, even better for you as you may avoid the ‘weak’ tile damage on a like color titan.

2 Likes

Anja - you want BT Wu and either Tibs or Grimm vs all titans.

Here’s what I would do for each color:

Green Titan: Wu Tibs BT Nat Scarlett
Blue Titan: Wu Grimm BT Alberich 80 cabin boy
Red Titan: Wu BT Grimm Richard Arthur
Purple: Wu BT Joon Li Xiu Grimm
Yellow: Wu BT Tibs Oba X (X= whatever)

9 Likes

wu kong is top versus titan

1 Like

Thank you!

@sleeperZ96BT

Thank you.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your advice, I must admit. You are talking to a 57 year old lady from Germany who plays the game in German language, is still sonewhat struggling with the English EP terminology, does not have Ares and - sorry - cannot make heads or tails of your advice :frowning:
I am certain that your advice is good and valid. I simply do not understand it.
Which is probably my fault, not yours …

@Dante2377

THANK YOU!!!
This is something that even I can understand! Being a foreigner and all that. …

I took a screenshot and bookmarked it.
And will happily follow your advice. :slight_smile:

I basically said what Dante said - he was more specific.

I was basically saying that you have a core of 3 roles you want on all titans, regardless of titan color: Wu, Boldtusk, and A debuffer (Grimm/Tibs). Dante took it a level deeper and named the players - which I 100% agree with.

1 Like

“defense down” is another term for “defensive debuff” for specials like Ramming Pulverizer (grimm/gormek/tibs), athena’s bow, and whatever Isarnia’s special is called.

1 Like

GLACIAL SHATTER BABY!

I think.

1 Like

Small explanation, so that nobody thinks I am having you on:

I do speak English. And I can definitely carry on a conversation.

However, technical terms are not included in the normal vocabulary but must be learned separately for each field of knowledge. Including the game of EP. Especially if your own game is in German language.

So, please bear with me. I am learning as fast as I can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfetto ottimo!!!

1 Like
  • Grimm or Tiburtus drops enemy defense
  • Boldtusk boosts your attack
  • Wu MASSIVELY boosts attack (though it causes your heroes to miss 32% of the time)

Does that help?

3 Likes

@Rook

Very much! Thank you, dear!
I’m afraid that, for me, technical explanations have to be in simple terms :slight_smile:

I am doing quite well on titans now. After also taking a screenshot of Dante’s lovely advice.

1 Like

Holy moly!

173k damage on an 8* red titan!
Approx. 6 attacks, no level up, no flask.
Just me, Wu Kong- and @Dante2377 's lovely setup.

THANK YOU!!!

11 Likes

Dears, it gets better … :wink:

I managed to do a big huge hit … and big huge damage … on a 9* purple titan now …

And I would like to say a big huge THANK YOU!!

You guys and gals are absolutely fantastic!!

edit:
no level up, no flasks

8 Likes

Wukong is amazing. Expect some more exciting numbers in the future! My highest is 60k with a slightly less powered team than yours. (I don’t have Joon)

1 Like

This is a very high hit!
But isn’t better giving Wu Kong’s troop to Joon, Joon’s troop to Li Xiu and Li Xiu’s troop to Wu Kong?
This way Wu Kong’s special could be easier to get and Boldtusk’s heal could be more valuable to him!
Monastic Battlemage also gives more ATK% and Wu Kong have better attack score than Li Xiu.

2 Likes

uhm… ok … I will try that next time … thank you!