Wu kong does not work sometimes

HI. There is some problem with wu kongs’ special power. Sometimes it isn’t working when it’s on and puzzles are hitting like without it. Can you please check this ? Regards

1 Like

When you say ‘sometimes’ do you mean around 32% of the time it doesn’t work, but maybe 68% of the time it does?

3 Likes

Seriously? :slight_smile: know how Wu Kong works… but several times his special skill did not work at all… 100% hit, zero special power… The puzzle goes with power not magnified… happened to me twice in raids and twice on Titan… And no, the opponent’s team did not block the skills, there was no other burden on my heroes, nor any additional defense on the part of the enemy… just did not work

Maybe you hit with weak color. Wu buff should make weak color attack roughly to a normal attack

Just did not work. :slight_smile: know what to say, do not work:) I have it very long, and the situation was a few as I wrote earlier:)

1 Like

Just trying to figure it out. The probability that it‘s human error by wrongly observating is way higher than a glitch in the game. If you‘re sure it‘s the games fault you should either record it or send a ticket ingame.

Sure I will record it. Wanted to check if only this happens to me.

1 Like

Translation (Polish): Wu Kong unfortunately works, it gives a much larger attack but it takes away the precision or attacks can be without hits. And this is the correct action of the hero.

Reminder: English is the official language of the Forum. All other languages may post in the Foreign Language section. :slight_smile:

I havn’ t noticed Wu special not working. All your heros were alive when special was triggered?

After the use of Wu Kong, the heroes and units were boxed and that’s why I do not use it anymore. Sometimes, nice attacks came in and sometimes hardly hit any points and that’s why I gave up

Maybe you think it is cause of Bad RNG if you had 4 Crystals in a row 2 of them deal more damage and 2 of them misses or sort of. The result is an overall normal attack. I Played Wu Kong over a long period now and he is by far the strongest 4 Star Hero of all with his special power. For me he should be a 5 Star Hero. I am still hoping to get a similar Hero in 5 Star state same as an good healer in 5 Star

For me, he is a weak hero, you are right, but for 5 blocks you will get a sensitive point of only 2, unfortunately you already have a titan attack, it’s similar to wars and invasions, when you need a special attack, this is a box and a loser, unfortunately I have bad luck for blocks and that’s why I rarely use it, maybe you’re more lucky in blocks and that’s why you praise him. For me, a very good healing hero is Delilah who I have. Regards.

If i could get delilah i would let go of him for sure, because of his bad health. Sad i don’t get a chance to get her or alberich. But i will work to get Guinevere