Wu Kong appreciation thread

Got my third out of tc20. Just doubting now if i’m going for a all wu kong defence team or feed it :smiley:
I appreciate Wu, but 1 sure will be enough :smiley:

7 Likes

I am at 2500 cups with 3 5star, kiril, and wu

As i got him i got higher and higher in cups an did insane titan damages

Wu with Boldtusk when he hits its even better

1 Like

I love my Wu. I will admit in my early days I think I fed multiple Wu’s because I didn’t like his ability and waited forever for another.

He has made such a big impact and is fun to use…

5 posts were split to a new topic: Does Wu and “Miss” stack?

And to add my appreciation.

I think most of us can agree he is awesome for Titan. But some more dispute for raid offense. I have run with him in raid for a long time with cups in the 2200-2400 range. I don’t cup drop nor have I specifically tried to get a long streak. But I have still had my longest win streak at 44. So he can also give stabel wins not just win over stronger opponents.

Misses Comments!!!

To put it straight out there. Wu IS great! Most of the tesms that I take out are 3800-4250 tp, and I do it with a 3500 attack team. Yes, there are days that it seems like his skill has been nerfed and it’s miss, miss, miss, miss, miss; but that’s the “gamble” you take. Overall, I do mega damage against titans. I broke my PB this week with a 70k hit vs 8* Dread. Prior to that it was 63k vs a 8* Blaze. I don’t see anyone doing that type of damage without Wu.

1 Like

_Translation (French): It’s clear that wu is an atomic bomb from every point of view. You just have to accept its whims…

2 Likes

I wonder what’s going to happen when I put a lvl 70 Wu Kong in the same lineup as a lvl 70 Wilbur? I feel like a mad scientist here. Wilbur is almost there and Wu is the next hero I will upgrade.

Wu + wilbur combo is insane ^^ . You annihilate a lot of teams in raids with it… Ill add my ares just because there is not still enough damage.

Against titan it’s a must (even yellow ones)

Being a newish player (2 months) Wu lets me compete in raids (platinum level), titans (15k-30k hits) and alliance wars. I don’t think I would have as much fun in this game without him

1 Like

I personally think he is rigged. The game decides beforehand if you will lose or win.
There are times he missed so much the chances of him missing could have been the same as winning lottery.
3 tiles all missed, hit 3 targets special all miss, miss again, no special during the entire game hits.

Not 1 game, seen this couple of times. If this is not rigged, I don’t know what is.

1 Like

It took me 250 days to get my first Wu Kong. Now I have two and kept it just because it took me so long to get the first one

Ah, this is a nice thread! My favourite thing is when you’ve carefully mannad up your 3 assassins to launch a major attack, you fire Kong, you fire your heroes and they all miss. Oops, you lost. I love him to bits.

1 Like

Almost 11 months in all f2p and still dont have it.
I feel like i’ve lost a big chunk of the game, not being able to get him till now. We’re almost at 11 titans [but stay consistently at 10] and I feel that even if I get him now it’ll be too late because on 10 11 titans it’ll be almost a pain keeping him alive to make a difference. Plus count all the goodies that he could have brought a higher place in the titan hits all this time :disappointed_relieved:. I had the same problem with Kashhrek, one of the best 4* tanks when you’re in that gold/platinum range. Then I got 3 from TC20 when i was already in diamond and already had a better tank. Now he’s still at 3/60.
I scraped together some EHT and later this month i’ll try to get at least Ranvir with a shot at Yunan maybe.

Apologies if it’s been said in this thread but I can’t be bothered to read through everything haha.

Which way did people go with emblems? I’m assuming health / defense to keep him alive longer? I have 200 odd emblems for the Monk class and have recently acquired Wu Kong

2 Likes

You got it right. Since Wu is very fragile, D/h all the way. We need him to last the titan battles.
Unless Tarlak or Ranvir is around.

2 Likes

That’s the gamble with wu!
Take him into a battle against great heroes and hope to get lucky…
Or, power up your snipers and defensive heros and make every hit count! I don’t use my wu for epic battles with 3 bosses down my neck! I would rather have Bt and Gormick fully maxed.