Wrong titan tier loot

I just received my rare titan loot. Others that joined after myself received full benefits for this titan. Can someone explain please

Have you Merced another rare within the last 12 days? In another alliance?

Were you in your alliance the prerequisite period of time before this rare spawned?

SGG has put in place new rules now to qualify for full titan loot.

1 Like

Did you notice I had been there for 10 days? I haven’t done any mercing or left for the last 10 days. This is actually the 2nd rare titan and received full benefits on the 1st rare

Does this new rule apply to you? If it doesn’t? Then best to send in a ticket to CS for clarification.

2 Likes

Then this is odd. Best to send in a ticket for clarification. It’s good that you took SS. Hope you get back what you missed out on

I did already. I’m willing to bet I get a sorry but nothing we can do about it

Any chance this situation applies:

• Rare Titan Rewards are reduced if you were not a member of the Alliance at the time the Titan appeared, or if it has been less than 12 days since you received a full Rare Titan reward in a different Alliance. Previously, you needed to be a member of the Alliance 24 hours before the Rare Titan appeared

You mentioned that you got a full rare titan rewards for the first one. Was that with the same alliance and was that less than 12 days ago? If so, it’s possible there is an issue on the game not differentiating killing with a different alliance.

Yes it was in the same alliance. One of the peeps, Nikki, came together and she received full loot

But when exactly was the first time? 11 days ago? Less than 10 days ago? Did you join another alliance between the 2 rare titans? I am just thinking of a possible reason, I.e. you got the rewards for the first one, joined a different alliance, then came back for the second one, and because you left in between it counts the first one as being in a different alliance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.