Wrong titan loot

I’m not mercing at the moment.
I’m playng in my ally and the titan chest is active but get the bug anyway on last titan. we’ll see the next one

1 Like

Is this the correct tier of loot for an A+ placement and a 6* titan? Seems pretty darn weak but idk. (my username is Rancid Plague as below). Thank you for your comments.

Yes, A+ on a 6 star Titan should be loot tier 9 (IX).

Thank you @havok333! (I was hoping it was a glitch as the loot haul isn’t anything to write home about! :-))

Hello! I have a problem, I received only the 3rd rank of rewards while killing 6* titan. I didn’t get any gems! Please, clear this issue and give me the 6th rewards’ rank!

What were you expecting to get, and what did you get, exactly? Did you get fewer rolls than you should have?

I have to get at least 2 gems and 1 item from the forge

It’s been ages since I got a 6* (we do 9*), so I don’t recall the typical prize package, nor how much it varies.

Any 6* slayers want to weigh in on this?

you’d only get loot tier 3 on a 6 star if the titan escaped. i have no idea what the non roman alphabet translates to but if it says defeated then it looks like a bug where they got escaped loot tier for a defeated titan. looks like he needs a support ticket if that’s he case.

1 Like

As Dante says, perhaps you need to contact support.

Here are the latest instructions for doing so (please click the link to see the whole article):

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

Translation: To me for titanium 8* also give a bad loot but this is not a reason for the disorders and the rank is higher!

Screenshot_2018-02-23-10-55-38|300x500

Thanks! I’ll try it now

This is the norm for me. -_-’

I need the string. I’ll give you something for it… :wink:

I have the same issue. I already submitted a report. My guess is that this is happening pretty often, just that everyone already think the loot is crap. An A grade on a 7* should get me tier 9 loot but I got tier 4 loot

2 Likes

Yep same problem here :confused:

Is it possible to obtain the type of rewards versus the level of the titan?
I mean, some of us are going into the dark about all this.
What’s expectable?
If I defeat a level 6 titan what kind of rewards am I looking for?

1 Like