Wrong price for Burning Offer? - 9750g !?!

Let me just throw this out there for no reason at all

8 Likes

that happens in my dreams

1 Like

Wow! :flushed:

In fact the last three 4* ascension items I got were all tome of tactics, maybe they increased the odds for them. But two of them in one tier 8 titan loot is just crazy :scream:

The worth of something is all relative. Iā€™m sure you can correlate the price of anything we purchase to something else more ā€œworthā€ the money. Itā€™s all about perspective.

THIS is an offer i can resist!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Clearly a ā€œlets-see-how-far-can-we-goā€ offer, for testing purposes. Way too overpriced this time, SG! Iā€™m sure youā€™re gonna receive an ultra negative spending feedback from the community :wink:

4 Likes

Just like the first two elemental offer for gems:

Warm cape and farmables for 500 gems. (Go high)

Orb, gloves, trainer hero for same price. (Go low?)

I wonā€™t count the green offer cause that was buggy and priced at ???.

I thought an extra digit was accidentally added. Offer #2 made no sense to me. :confused:

4 Likes

I really hope we get some feedback from SG on this one. A ā€œwhoops, we made a mistakeā€ would make me feel a lot better right now. Outside of that, I am beyond disappointed. I would rather no offer than one that is this bad. I am not buying it but it still doesnā€™t sit well with me.

3 Likes

i potted twice for nature ascension stuff & managed to get a sturdy shield to up my hero, tatā€™s 1200 gems vs this daylight robbing 9750 gems which does give some gd ascension items but not all of em are good & top up a bit to 10k gems, we can pot some gd heros (w luck) for 10xā€¦

Well, the question is if itā€™s worth it to you or not.

• 10 hero summon - 2600 gems
  • 10 troops summon - 1600 gems
  • 2 titan flasks - 500 gems (derived from the ā€œenergy drinkā€ pack, given a world or raid refill is 100 gems)

So thatā€™s 4700 gems, leaving (rounding off) 5000 gems for a Tome of Tactics, 2 Warm Capes, and 2 Orbs of magic. Iā€™m ignoring the craftables.

Comparing when those have been available beforeā€¦ 1000 gems + tome = 10 dollars, and 200 gems + Orb or Cape was 2 dollars. So even NOT including the gems that made up part of the deal, the rest of the bulk offer here costs 18 dollars.

20 dollars buys you 1800 gems. Take that off the 4000 not accounted for left from this deal purchase, and the value of 3200 gems (about 30 dollars) are essentially ā€œmissing.ā€

Now, I realize that the ascension items offers are rare and have only happened during calendar events. So the question remains, is the extra cost worth it to have the items NOW. To some it is, and thatā€™s got to be where the deal lies, because on the surface, it doesnā€™t seem better than buying things at sticker price.

Itā€™s too expensive. @Petri I really would appreciate a comment. :worried:

Actually i donā€™t like much even the first.
Yeah, you get more stuff for less gem value, but it means that you have to almost switch a elemental pull (much better) for an epic pull (much worse), and thats not a good deal to me, especially for my stingy politics.

The second one i donā€™t even comment.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback on the new ā€œBooks of Wisdomā€ offer. We do appreciate it! This is one of the new type of offers we are currently testing, where players can choose between two options. We have noticed that there are indeed some adjustments to be made for the bigger option. Weā€™ll most likely be adjusting future offers based on your comments.

19 Likes

Appreciate the answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the response. A lot of people struggle to see the value in some of the offers due to the ā€œhighā€ asking price. While worth is relative, I think for future reference, something with high asking prices should be more lucrative to the player. I understand there is a balance between giving unfair advantage to those who have the expendable income versus those who choose to play for free but there is always room for improvement. I would have had no issue buying the offer at the asking price if I felt what I got in return would have really benefited me.

1 Like

In my universe thatā€™s 2 x AAA title developed by hundreds people several years. In SG universe itā€™s graphics for offer created by one guy in two days plus few in-game items. :joy:

The lesson here is: Donā€™t hoard gems. And if you do, donā€™t unlock dimmed phone on sunny day and tap on display and NEVER let you kids touch your phone. :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s even worse
2600+1600+500=4700

1 Like

Hello Dear @Petri. Iā€™ve already spent around 500$ to this game and right now iā€™ve bought all 6x stock fire ascension materials, only backpacks and one hidden blade is dropped now. I need 1 more hidden blade and my 4* heroes are stucked on level 60. Also, after trying too much on ascension materials, i only have one compassā€¦

What is this ? It looks like you donā€™t care us anymore. Ascension is the most important thing for me now even important more than level 20 training camp. Without ascension materials how i will level 60+ ascend my heroes ? Why do you do that? Another regret reallyā€¦ :neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth:

Thanks! Correcting the math nowā€¦