Wrong price for Burning Offer? - 9750g !?!

Is there a mistake on the book hot offer that just popped?
Whereas the first offer, 250 diamonds for an epic token, a troop token is indeed an offer, the second offer, 9750 diamonds, for 10 epic tokens, 10 troop tokens, 2 warm capes, 2 orbs, one tome of tatics, 10 battle manuals, 10 revive scrolls and 2 alliance flasks seems to me not right.
We can summon 10 epic and 10 troops for 4200 diamonds, so that leaves us with paying 5550 diamonds for 2 capes, 2 orbs , a tome of tatics and 2 alliance flasks? ( the rest is farmable or craftable).

20 Likes

Such offers really lead me to f2p. I don’t mind spending money, but SG always shows how ridiculous high the prices here are and how little you get back. 9750 gems is more than 100€ in my country. This is just insane…

7 Likes

agree, it`s crazily high, definitely not worth it!

8 Likes

I was about ready to make a topic on this. I am including a photo because not everyone has this offer.

I don’t see how the value adds up on this “Burning Offer.” I know that tomes are short but please check my math.

Item Price in gems

10 epic hero tokens 2600
10 epic troop tokens 1600
1 tome 900 *
4 orb/cape 2000 *
Battle Manual 0 (who needs those?)
Revive scrolls 800
Alliance flasks 200

Subtotal 8100

Minus gems = 900 for tome and 500 x 4 for orb (the tome may have been higher but I can’t recall)

Total should be 5900

*Spring offer was $9 for 900-1000 gems for tome and $5 with 500 gems for orb or cape

I’m using 100 gems = $1 because you need to purchase 10000 gems to make the payment on this offer anyway.

For those who don’t value the revive scrolls or battle manuals, then the real cost of the offer is really 5350 gems for five ascension items – two orbs, two capes and one tome. That is a big cost. Normally I take these offers (and I’m a big spender and make purchases that people would consider dumb) but I’m sitting this one out unless the price is lowered to reflect similar offers in the past. A more reasonable price is 6750 gems, or make it $97.50 with 3000 gems. If you want it 9750 you need to increase it to what exists but change one tome to two Damascus blades and two tomes, or a tome and a blade and two shields and two hidden blades.

8 Likes

I really hope noone actually buys this. Way over priced. the 250 for the troop and epic. sure not bad deal. but wow

7 Likes

Agreed, the second one isn’t worth buying, 9750 gems is crazy!
The other one is good, though

7 Likes

I was just about to post the same thing!!
9750 gems is crazy for what you actually get.

4 Likes

pure madness… might as well summon 10 heros for it

3 Likes

Thank you very much for opening this thread. 9750 gems for those things is just saying that “prepare your bags and leave the game immediately.”

I hate whining and for me this 9750 gem issue is a reality and should be questioned…
SmallGiant staff what are you doing ? We know that everyone loves money but since 1999 i am in the internet, your game is really great but prices are too high and rare drop chance of items are ultra minimum now. 5-8 backpack farming is not giving as much as it was giving before and i am only 10 days player but i can see that difference…

Like other games, i am sure noone will listen players and they will add those high prices again. We need ascension materials but they don’t even drop, alright lets pay money for it!!! at least make cheap prices and don’t kill the game. Don’ t worry we will keep continue to paying and paying. But not for this 9750 gem.
Some people did calculation about value of items, thank you for that. So why in the world smallgiant sells those things for 9750 gems where they worth 5000 5500 gems???
Sincerely.

8 Likes

…where is the hidden camera ?..

1 Like

If that had been a batch of 10 tomes of tactics maybe it would be worth the price. As it is… not really.

1 Like

Not really is an understatement

This will go down as the worst offer in the game

4 Likes

Just think, we all know some people bought this offer. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

If it was something other than the capes and the orbs, I would have bought it because I already have a good amount of them. It’s weird because I was just thinking that if they had an offer for some ascension items specifically I would jump on it but since I dont really need those mats I’m not interested in it. The price (in my opinion) isn’t bad, it’s just what they were offering specifically that I didn’t buy it. I really need scopes.

Well, I guess the second offer is there just to make the first look better (I took it).

But… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The first one is actually a very good offer, the second ony for who want things right now and have a lot of gems to spare (wealthy player).

3 Likes

SG has every right to make that offer but they will listen if not enough people buy it. I wonder if someone new is in charge of the finances and decided to increase the price of items a lot. The problem is, packaging them in a big offer with a large price increase with a lot of new content pending may not be the best way to do it. Instead they should keep the prices the same (or only increase them 10%) and count on an increase in player base to increase their revenues. However, maybe they are a lot smarter than we are and a lot of people will bite.

I need a tome and would be happy to take the offer if it were priced differently, or if more ascension items (especially one or two 4*) were included.

2 Likes

No mats are worth that,not even needed mats, this price is equivalent approximately to 1/5 ipad pro, the big one, and many of you can do better comparisons than that. In my country, that would be the average of a plentiful one week of meals for 4, or 10 hardcover books, or 26 dvd rentals or 1 and a half months of the most expensive cable tv or 2 months and 10days of fiber internet,

7 Likes

When I looked at the offer’s contents: “Wow!” :open_mouth:

When I looked at the offer’s price: “Wow.” :expressionless:

4 Likes

I agree, this is the first so bad offer

1 Like