Wrong PoV? Didn't we have this one before?

Hi there, I think it’s the wrong PoV. If I remember correct, we had this one (Darts, Tabarad, Sorcerer Emblems, Yellow Trainers) right before the last one. Can you please check?

8 Likes

So, the Mirages of Omega issue has been addressed. What about this one?

Some of us also asked here:

3 Likes

They will tell you it is supposed to be random and they will force appear the “correct” one at next PoV. :rofl:

4 Likes

There’s nothing to be surprised about in this game anymore… the bugs accumulate one after the other with each passing month… it’s sad

5 Likes

If all the energy and attention goes to creating new heroes for new events, there’s no time for simple bug fixing and maintenance.

Big Boss said 15 new heroes per month, devs have to deliver 15 new heroes per month. If that means zero care for anything else in the game, it’s a lesser evil. People will still throw more money at game with 15 new heroes each month than on a game with fair approach to players and stability.

Just the sick consequence of late stages in a gacha game lifecycle

12 Likes

Could be the same reason like the wrong Mirage event?
@Petri

1 Like

Yeah, this PoV should have had cleric emblems not sorcerer.

4 Likes

Hi, there was a slight change in the Path of Valor rotation, but from now on the rotation will be consistent again. I hope this helps to clarify!

5 Likes

Why are you doing these things? There should be predictability. And it is not (only) about confusion, people are actually waiting for stuff… like I have been waiting for cleric emblems. It is quite insulting to dismiss things like that, “from now on the rotation will be consistent again”. Maybe you should really fix your errors instead of just shrugging.

5 Likes

Solution? Where? This is not even an explanation!

4 Likes

PoV emblems were alphabethical as I remember, now after Barbarian we have Sorcerer? Something is fishy

1 Like

Yes, it should be Cleric not Sorcerer, and also the material should be Rings and Tonic, not Darts and Tabard. It is the same as the ninth-POV.

Here is the history and prediction that I have recorded so far…

So, now it should be re-calculate for next POV, and not sure how too predict next POV though.

9 Likes

Thanks! Now, have a guess what I’ve been waiting for… :wink:

1 Like

Some programmer messed up big time at SG. How else do you explain the ice aether quest over purple and now PoV?

1 Like

It’s an answer, not necessarily clarifying or satisfying, but an answer.

Unfortunately it fits the overall picture all too well :thinking:

4 Likes

Wait - next Christmas will be cancelled (Sorry, system error - but never mind) and we get the Sand Empire again. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes. It’s definitely wrong one. This was 10th POV, and now is 12th.

1 Like

And it suppose to have rings and tonic, not darts and tabards.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.