Wrong highest trophies!

2719 trophies after I lose 32.
2719+32=2751
But in highest trophies shows 2747!
Where is 4 Trophies?

664 win streak :grin::grin::grin: That’s a lot of consecutive wins. All against top 100 teams, ain’t it so? :grin::grin::grin: Mine says 44… and that is a lot…

2 Likes

Yes… I was want get 1k but internet connection ruin it… and it’s to long way to start again…

mine is 21 lol

20 car

Mostly the massive streaks come from cup dropping :joy:

23 here. I feel inadequate.

Lol. Come on, guys. OP has a legitimate question, alluding and alleging the wrong math application.

@Vadimky

It is highly possible that the system hasn’t yet updated the scores. Closing the game and relaunching it usually does the trick. Or maybe the game codes forgot its math because of the constant cupdropping you’ve made, bored to death of the consecutive and consistent subtraction made on the cups. This makes me learn and realize that cupdropping makes the AI dumb. Keep it up! :joy::joy::joy:

You are not alone. I, too, have less than 30 win streak. Cupdropping rocks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.