I ask you to count how many points the alliances A and B will receive for the war under the following conditions:
- In the alliance A 10 people (teams on the field), in the alliance B 12 people.
- All teams in alliances are equally valid.
- All attacks from both sides are carried out and each attack completely destroys the enemy team.
- The price of each team of Alliance B is 1500/12 = 125 points
Alliance A spent 10 * 6 = 60 attacks and earned 60 * 125 = 7500 points
- The price of each team of Alliance A is 1500/10 = 150 points
Alliance B spent 12 * 6 = 72 attacks and earned 72 * 150 = 10800 points
I WANT TO SEE THE CALCULATION FROM THE GAME DEVELOPER. Only 4 lines of calculation and the answer to the question:
why with a perfect game on both sides the number of points different?