Wrong Advanced Stone Construction If Combining 6

I’d suggest if E&P would add this gift ever, they shall ask people about and do not implement them, they but do not want… :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Only for gamer they’d be HAPPY about.

A great compromise, I think. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Not all mobile games are structured the same just as the lottery is not structured the same as other gambling games. Each have their differences. Just because one is structured in way, does not mean another game works the same.

They didn’t forget it - that’s the way they made it. This isn’t a bug but could be considered a feature change as I said here:

I’m not. I’m saying it’s in the wrong category. Again, what I said:

Regardless of how you opened the thread, a player mentioned getting more than 7 and you said it wasn’t possible. I was just agreeing that it could be done. Regardless, it doesn’t matter if you move the tiles or if it’s caused by a collapse as you still get the same outcome for a match of 5+ tiles.

@LadySuzanne

As I’m an IT professional (industry automation) I can tell you honestly, EVERY bug once put in program code “is made like this”. :grin:

If a 4-in-line combination creates a dragon stone, and you find examples where it doesn’t, you found a bug. Period.

More, I may underline it again, this discussion isn’t a discussion about me and I do not bother what YOU would do if you were me, because you are not me.
It is my thread and not yours. Any of your threads you can place wherever you want, don’t tell me please what I shall do, OK?

This is a discussion about a bug, where a 4-in-line stone construction does not gives a dragon stone.
Therefore it belongs to the place I put.

It’s a discussion about what YOU think is a bug. It is not a bug until SGG says it’s a bug. Just because you think that a gem should be used in multiple combinations does not make it so.

I also work in industrial automation. And no NOT EVERY bug “is made like this” if it damages something or injures someone.

1 Like

Unfortunately as has been highlighted by others that this is not a #bugs-issues as it is by design.

In E&P there are only 3 types of “Stones” that appear on the puzzle.

• Normal Stones which populate the board
  • Dragon Stones (which explode when tapped/matched taking out nearby horizontal & vertical stones). Made by making a Match-4
  • Diamond Stones (which, when tapped/matched ‘use’ all stones of the same colour on the board). Made by making a Match-5+

If you would like to put forward a new type of tile for creating a Match-6, please feel free to create a new thread in #ideas-feature-requests so that other people can provide feedback & vote for the idea.

As I said, this is not a bug or issue with the game & as such I will be flagging this thread for closure as I don’t think anything productive is coming from the discussion here.

2 Likes

Since this isn’t a bug per se, but rather a potential feature request, this thread will be closed.

As @Guvnor noted above, joining a discussion in #ideas-feature-requests is an appropriate place to continue this discussion.

This thread might be a reasonable starting point: Powerful 7 tile match greater than Diamond?

1 Like