Wrath of the Titans

I was wondering if anyone knew how much damage Titans do to your party, obviously a higher start Titan will do more damage but I was just wondering if there’s some sort of percentage or ratio for how many Star Titan you’re fighting. Mostly because I was thinking of maybe putting a hero with perfect reposte in my party and wondering if that would be a good idea

I was wondering if anyone knew how much damage a Titan does to your party when on a Titan hunt. Obviously a higher star Titan will do more damage but I was wondering if there’s any sort of ratio or percentage according to how many Star Titan you’re fighting. Mostly because I was thinking of adding a hero with perfect riposte to my Titan attack party and was wondering if that is a good idea

I don’t think we have a formular for titan damage. We know the hp but not the other stats. You will just need to see how much damage you take. There are 8 levels of hp within each star level of titan so if you do any testing you need to compare titan hp and not so much its * level.

But riposte is not a good idea. I don’t know your hero’s but unless it is say Elena that has a high atk and there for high tile damage it is not the way to go.

Do you have Wu kong?

I think a maxed Cyprian or Boril can stand up to a 7* titan and not die after a few hits, but any higher and they won’t help that much. Neither one of them have very good tile damage, and that’s the main thing you need for titans.

I do have Wukong and he is in my attack party. Do you use crafting material when fighting Titans

I was just thinking that one of them with perfect riposte could return the amount of damage that the Titan gives out which might be more than I can give

An understanding of how the game calculates damage may help.

https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/damage-calculation/29624