Would you watch an animated series based on these heroes and the world of E & P?

Something that I’ve thinking about, I would definitely watch an adventure based animated series on the world of Empires and Puzzles, maybe the main S1 heroes as the protagonists. You could do a lot of things with this, considering the vast amount of heroes and the maps.

I know a lot of mobile games get an anime in Japan to help advertise said game, would be pretty cool to see something like this happen. Doubtful, but one can hope…

1 Like

Sure… as long as the e&p creative team are not involved in the plot or script in any way shape or form

14 Likes

I’m thinking about collectible cards. Maybe even D&D type of tabletop game.

Like this? With the young @Dudeious.Maximus in a supporting role.

I’d watch it.

3 Likes

LOL that was my first thought, as well

I would vastly prefer the forum poster-created plot and hero characterization from the When Suddenly thread

3 Likes

I would… But it would definitely be a guilty pleasure. One question… Will the clips be available on YouTube or p@rn hub?

If zynga would be in charge it will release an anime for 30 seconds and put the rest of it for sales…and not all of it for one price…you should buy 30 seconds for the modest price of 9.99$
6min in stock
Every month 6 min
You will finish the series by the year 2050 and ofc you would have spent around 50 million $

1 Like

There is already an animated cartoon for the challenge gargoyle event,

3 Likes

As long as there are no stupid rabid hippos

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind an adult orientated version, kind of like aeon flux… :biting_lip: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do we need to enter a summon portal to watch (purchase) the E&P anime?

2 Likes

Yes. But only a lucky pull will get you that. Most pulls will give you access to a forum topic complaining about rigged biards

3 Likes

I think we’d have to leave Griffin out of the series. His literary history is… complicated. Definitely not for younger viewers.

So far we have 5 seasons for a Netflix Show! + a millions new heroes every week, how consistent would the animated series be with so many heroes coming in evey portal?

only if trey parker and matt stone are involved…

if can get mike judge in the mix, even better…

those 3 would have a field day with this especially if they go through and read the forum lol

3 Likes

They would Blame Canada.

3 Likes

lol nothing would be off limits with those 3. would be epic. the warcraft south park episode was great, i’ve never played that game but still found it humorous

I played it for a bit. It was an absolutely correct portrayal of some :rofl:

1 Like

Dunno if my voice fit that dragon :thinking: guess they have to edit it somehow hahha :roll_eyes::joy:

2 Likes