Would you like Coffee and Donuts?

Would you like Coffee and Donuts? If so, come and have Coffee and Donuts all the time. We are currently recruiting new experienced members. We currently opened 5 spots looking for the right people who also want to move to that next level of play. We want people who will hit the Titan at least 4 times a day and who will be working to or have 6 teams to compete in war. We are currently fighting and killing 7-star Titans and taking a good shot at 8 stars. We need some good players to help us become a stronger alliance. We provide each other with directions and suggestions to help improve our teams. We require communication and participation. Most of all have Fun and KILL, KILL, KILL! Come check us out at Coffee and Donuts!!!

2 Likes

Hello my name is Reaper and I’m the leader of coffee and donuts. It’s a great alliance looking for serious players who like to have fun killing titans and winning wars. We help each other grow with good advice and wisdom. And of course who doesn’t love coffee and donuts.

1 Like

Just had to stop by to say, I love your alliance name… :coffee: & :pancakes: :(couldn’t find the donut emoji). I’m quite happy in my alliance otherwise I’d be tempted.

Good luck with recruiting. :smile:

1 Like

Reaper. I find it hard to believe no one likes coffee and donuts. Dont let the name fool you. We are on our way to being a serious alliance. We just like to have fun as well. Come check us out and stay awhile.

Sarah2, if you ever have a change of :heart:, we’d love to add another kickazz Sarah to our team!

1 Like

Dear Kathee just to let you know it’s not good forum ettiquit to recruit on another alliance’s recruiting thread. But you are welcome to join our kick butt alliance at coffee and donuts lol.

1 Like

I love the smell of coffee doughnuts and dead titans in the morning! Great alliance! Highly recommend!

1 Like

We now have only 3 spots left. Who here still wants coffee and donuts followed by some Titan killing?

HI everyone just to let you know we currently have 5 openings after a little house keeping. Great alliance on the way up. Come for the titan killing and war victory but stay for the coffee and donuts.

Hello everyone just letting you if you need a new home we have 6 openings at the moment. Great group of people dedicated to killing titans and winning wars. If this suits your needs come on down and have some coffee and donuts with us.

1 Like

Still looking for great people to have some Coffee and donuts with.

Reaper3…click on my profile pic. Im in your alliance…lol.

2 Likes

Reaper here have 11 open spots for some real warriors. Who doesn’t like Coffee and Donuts come on down

2 Likes

Come on down. The coffee is on fire and the donuts are killer. :grinning:

1 Like

Still looking for great team mates to have some Coffee and Donuts with. Come on down and check us out

1 Like

Still looking for some new teammates to have some Coffee and Donuts with. See you soon

Cookie Settings