Would you LB CMarjana or Elizabeth? Why

Title says it. Both of them are fully levelled and maxed on emblems. Thank you in advance! Other reds as posted, plus a Rudolph +20.
Screenshot_20210720-092616_Empires

I would LB C.Marjana first because elemental defense down will never get old, it will be always important ability.

7 Likes

thanks for your feedback!

:point_up_2: this, still hoping to catch her oufit one day!

3 Likes

I don’t have your awesome reds beyond C. Marj, but when I get the last lv III I’m going to give it to her. Like @Radar1 said, her utility is off the charts. I bring her everywhere and she’s often in my war defense. That being said, you really can’t go wrong with any of those choices (not sure about rudolph, but I know many ppl do LB 3*) imo

2 Likes

This is a good video to watch…

2 Likes

:point_up_2: this sums it up

2 Likes

I’d say Marjana as she is a weapon in standard form for many players. I’d rather take on Ursena.

For the record, I don’t have a Marjana but face her often. It never makes me happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

As per everyone else’s feedback. Elizabeth has a small hit that will always remain small - she will just become a bit more durable.

C Marj has a strong hit that will become even stronger, and she is useful in events, titans and raids. She is definitely better than Elizabeth in defense and I would wager in offence too

1 Like