Would like less time for energy regeneration

Hello!
The game is really cool, but I have one problem. In my opinion, it would be much better if the waiting time for energy regeneration was much smaller.
Regards! :slight_smile:

Ah, but then no one would spend money on gems and flasks… Can’t see it changing, unfortunately

I’d buy a lot more energy refills except they’re way overpriced :frowning:

Yes!! Energy refills AND Upgrading times, 7 Days plus ?? hours for upgrading the Stronghold to level 20 is absolutely unreasonable!!

Why? (20 characters)

Yes, energy refill times are crazy. 22 hours to kill a titan and yet we only get to attack it maybe 5 times due to the energy refill rate! Even if all the alliance was attacking, we still run out of energy way too fast! Maybe a 2 hour refill time instead of 4 hours? And raid times, if we are working on seasons and are at the last stage in a province, and are out of raid energy, we can’t complete the province until the raid energy is refilled. I get that there are thousands of people battling at different times, but I’m sure that they would like quicker times as well. Especially when you are getting into a battle. Those of us that don’t pay for gems to get flasks, the times are crazy!!

My suggestion - world energy 5 minutes, raid energy 15 minutes, and everything else 30 minutes to 1 hour.

1 Like