Would it be possible to put additional experience into the game based on how strong a titan I attack and the percentage of life taken?

It would be nice as whoever tries so much on titan would get xp and this would motivate lazy people to attack more and for the best shooter maybe another 50 gem automatically and 10 emblem.

3 Likes

50 gems for best hitter would be a huge improvement in loot for A+. They already get better loot (plenty of threads to discuss that further).
If the loot isn’t a good enough reason for someone, adding a bit of XP won’t change that.

2 Likes

As @Ruskin505 said, I’m not sure it’d incentivize anyone to hit titans, but it would make sense to get XP when we kill titans or win raids.

1 Like

I would like a counters of Hit amount/member, Harpoon amount/member and Some permanent reward for B and A and A+ loots.
10 emblems would work as start.
Or then that at C or worse loot, U get no 3* or 4* asc mats at all.

Also they could replace titans, Its boring to see the same titans over and over, adding same but different names and picture would be enough.

As someone who RNG hates, I love this idea…or some variation of it. Going on 6 months now with daily A+ or A on 9/10* titans without a 4* AM. I often wonder why my crazy titan work is to continue without any benefits. But, the next one is always going to be it! So I try again. I would relish any sort of small guaranteed reward for my efforts to make it feel like there is a purpose to it all.

Typically half the alliance (or more) ends up in C loot tier. This would totally de-incentivize even joining an alliance in the first place.

1 Like